Don't just send text. Start drawing your messages. Be more expressive.
Draw Keyboard HD lets you doodle/draw directly from your iOS keyboard and send those drawings as messages to your friends and family.
** Features **
- Custom Drawing Keyboard ( works with many messaging apps).
- Simple Color Selection
- Transparent background on drawings
- Simple Brush Selection (Many different brushes and pens)
- Undo support for mistakes.
- Reloads last drawing when launching the keyboard. Stop accidentally losing drawings.
- Works in IMessage, WhatsApp, FBMessage, Twitter, Kik, Line, WeChat, Email, and Line.
- Draw on photos
- Save image to Camera Roll
** Disclaimer **
The app requires Full Access to be enabled so that we can copy your drawings to the Clipboard. The app will not work without this permission enabled. Note, we do not log what you type with your keyboards. As a matter of fact, our keyboard does not even provide a text keyboard to avoid this confusion.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn’t draw well. Options are few. Too many ads. I didn’t like the backspace and there was no eraser. Want my dollar back. Ugh
Doesn't work and it look Ed so great but eveytime I try to send the message it crashes and this isn't my device this is the app it happens every time 🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨😡😡😡😡😡
Fun and Creative
This is such an awesome app that is incorporated directly into the iOS keyboard! It's so EZ to use. Glad this app was created as it lets the user get creative. Can't wait for updates along the way. I'm also a fan of their Reddit app that's full of interesting stuff. Please keep the updates coming!!! 😜
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- FunPokes, Inc.
- 25 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © FunPokes Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Draw Keyboard HD Pro Upgrade $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.