- *** NEW connector text strategy to avoid display on the line (NOTE: you can go to preference to enable legacy connector strategy for the original display)
- update markup text engine (see app help section)
- new .hh. double header (2x size font)
- new visual for .url. text
- new numbered list with .nl. markup
- new unnumbered list with .ul. markup
- new superscript .uu. markup
- new subscript .dd. markup
- some markup bug fixes
- bug fix OneDrive upload
- bug fix large PDF export
Ratings and Reviews
Having never used an app like this, I was pleasantly surprised. I tried doing my flowchart on MS Word and other PC based programs and it was too complicated.
I would have liked a bit more in the help /instructions,but was able to middle through. Perhaps another video or two on how to line shapes up, use some of the edit functionality. I couldn't work out why my connectors would stick to some shapes and not others.
Exactly what I was looking for
Been searching through mind mapping apps, none of them had the features I was looking for. 1.) being able to link ideas with more then one possibility...
2.) the simplicity in the features and the use, a little bit to learn but makes the app better.
When it works it is great. It has a great look. But it is buggy. I draw the symbols that the help page says to do to either draw a line, a chart or even delete. It won’t recognize what I want. I will draw it over and over and it won’t do anything. It seems to choose when it wants to do things. I will be looking for another app to see if I can get a simple chart drawn. I won’t be getting rid of this app for now Incase it begins working better. I think they have a good thing here if they fix the bugs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.