XDiagram is a flowchart maker and diagram software. This application allows to build any kind of Flowchart or Diagram.
- Complex business processes and workflows are much easier to understand when presented in diagram form. The shape library of this app includes all the components you need to build your BPMN diagrams. These diagrams are especially useful for when your business processes need to be audited or for onboarding new employees.
- Flow Charts presented as diagrams with automatic layout function to create your flow charts quickly and easily.
- Tree diagrams to illustrate any situation where there is a hierarchy of elements. Organization charts, the content structure of a training document or book, a breakdown of components within components – you’ll find many uses for tree diagrams in your organization.
- Network Diagrams to represent network of connected devices in companies are becoming increasingly complex. With a wide variety of both generic and specific diagram elements commonly used for visualizing your IT infrastructure, you can create a detailed illustration of your network with all of its devices quickly and easily with draw.io, making network administration much less frustrating.
- Sequence Diagrams to show how objects interact with each other and the order in which they act. Also known as event diagrams or event scenario, they are commonly used in documenting processes and in software engineering. Dotted lines (lifelines) indicate objects or roles, and arrows indicate messages passed between them. UML extends sequence diagrams to include components for conditional branches, optional processes and parallel processing.
It is based on draw.io.
Compliance with IOS 15
Ratings and Reviews
Seems to be at first a port of open source app Dia. It is not.
This ia a port of Dia. Good work. Keep going.
The interface is clean, the movement is smooth the actions are precise and instant. You do not even feel like you are on a tablet.
Two big things, I do not know the limitations you are facing, scaling and/or overflow, I do not know...
1. Landscape, gotta have it with Dia.
2. Something to identify, the template objects, everything is just too small, and to mess with the magnifier. Another display issue, I know.
I have not seem an ad yet. Hopefully, I will not, because I would be very irritated if someone were doing that also.
Good job, almost there.
iPad Vertical only
I liked the app but i have to turn the ipad vertical and I can’t type with the keyboard
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Securenet Sistemas Avanzados, SL
- 297.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © SSA