DrawingApp - Create amazing drawing art on the go with Drawing App for iPhone & iPad.
Create amazing drawing ideas to life. Use DrawingApp's state-of-the-art brushes and tools to sketch, type, paint, and draw. Take your drawing creations to wherever your thoughts want to go!
1. Sketch Desk:
DrawingApp has 40+ handcrafted style paintbrush and millions of colors to choose from.
Focusing on food and shelter is for common men. Pouring your creativity through DrawingApp is for unique humans: the misfits, the rebels, the art markers. The ones who not only see things differently but produce different, creative art. Here's to the common men who can now be an artist with the DrawingApp!
Here is a minimalistic set of tools that can help you create the art you want:
a. 40+ handcrafted brush tools that can help you imitate the real paintbrush;
b. Ruler to create straight lines to your needs;
c. Eraser to change or modify a drawing on the go;
d. Embed picture and drawing in one art;
e. Install the DrawingApp to know more!
- Paint. Draw, Sketch. Repeat
- Draw smoothly like never before on iPad or iPhone.
- Draw creative sketches using 40+ brushes and tools
- Enhance your drawing by importing pictures and photos
- Zoom to paint fine details
- Share instantly
2. Doodle Desk (NEW)
With Doodle Desk you can create dazzling sketches, wonderful paintings & awesome illustrations!
1. Draw, Sketch & Paint anything.
2. You will find Every color to draw.
3. You can also customize your color as you wish.
4. Import photo from gallery or by capturing a new photo. Draw on photo. Have fun!
5. Rotate & scale photos as much as you want.
6. You can change Brush size & Opacity settings.
7. Undo & Redo option for your every action.
8. Made very easy & convenient to use.
9. Save artworks in gallery & share them into any social network you want.
10. Record & share your art work
3. Coloring Desk:
- Custom mandalas: bring your unique designs to life in the mandala creation mode
- 20+ categories of unique colouring pages from talented illustrators
- 40+ beautiful preset Solid and Gradient colour palettes
- Custom palettes: combine any colours you like to create a matchless work of art
- Various colouring tools
- Post-editing effects
4. Kids Desk:
- Funkiest canvas with 10 + drawing tools including pen, pencil, chalk, marker, Fill, glitter, gradient and watercolor brushes
- Shapes and brushes, magical pattern brushes and an enchanting wand effect on every brush stroke
- 50+ educational coloring pages
**We Support Apple Pencil for iPad Pro and 3D Touch sensitivity for iPhones with Angle and Pressure with Water Color, Pencil, Pen tools etc.**
Get DrawingApp Premium – weekly subscription (which comes with a 3-day free trial) for $4.99 USD, Monthly subscription for $7.99 USD, OR yearly subscription for $29.99 USD
OR one-time purchase with $35.99 for life-time.
Upgrade to the Premium version and get unlimited access to Sketch Desk, Coloring Desk, Kids Desk, and Doodle Desk - without ads & watermarks!
• Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period.
• Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• EULA: http://drawingapp.me/terms-of-use.html
Mainly rolling out enhancement in Kids Pad by:
-Adding Rainbow glitter brush
-Pop-out selected color brush
-More predictable eraser
Few bug fixes & refreshed UI as per user’s preferences.
Thanks again for using the App.
We are happy to hear from you via reviews.
Ratings and Reviews
I am slightly confused. (READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING!)
So, when I got this app, I was so excited! I was thinking it would be a good drawing app and i would use it to get better at digital art. So I downloaded it and it gave me a friendly introduction and then it came up with the, “ 3 day free trial” thing. I was confused at first and waiting for the “x” button to popped up but it never did and gave me instructions to press “continue” to get a free trial. Of course i didn't because it cost money but the app is free. If possible please leave a response with how i can get out of the free trial thing. Also, fellow artists, i would also recommend the drawing app, “Ibis Paint X” if this doesnt work for you either and if theres not a way ti fix it.
-Sincerely, JJ, a fellow artist in training <3
Developer Response ,
Hello! We feel sorry about your misunderstanding. As such, the app offers absolutely free initial trial, and collects the charges only if user continuous beyond free trial. Apple's App Ecosystem is so robust and secure that no developer can steal any money from any of the users. That's why everyone loves and respects Apple and its devices. Everyone, including we follow Apple's rules.
We are in the business for 6+ years and we work perpetual to serve our customers and app users.
Once again, tThank you for sharing your app-experience to make DrawingApp even better and more usable for everyone. It would be much appreciated if you can please write to us on email@example.com sharing specific feature-set(s) that you are looking forward within DrawingApp. We will plan them with our Product Management & Engineering team and consider in next updates for you!
I thought this was gonna be a great app for me because I had an app that’s stopped working and kept glitching. Long story short, I downloaded this app and I had to wait about 10-15 for it fully download, once I got into the app idly had a friendly introduction and it showed me how to use all the tools and the things that come with it without the trial. After it showed me instructions and tutorials I thought this would be great, I’d use it forever, and I would have no issues. Turns out I did have major issues. It kept lagging, and once I got it to stop lagging it showed the benefits and offers for the trial. Like always, I would normally skip it because I’m normally fine with what I have on most apps but this app wouldn’t let me exit. I tried to find the X that’s normally there but it was not there. I was pretty frustrated but I thought it’s fine and I’d just find another app. Until my screen froze and I couldn’t do anything about it until I shut it off. I went back on my phone to open the app again and again but it did the same thing and at this point I was sick and tired of it. I deleted the app frustrated and mad because of the issues and lag.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I know it pretty long but I recommend not downloading the app.
Also, when I entered the app it had an immediate ad.
Developer Response ,
We apologise that we did not fulfilled your excitement mixed with misunderstanding. As such, the app offers free initial trial, and collects the charges only if user continuous beyond free trial. Apple's App Ecosystem is so robust and secure that no developer can steal any money from any of the users. That's why everyone loves and respects Apple and its devices. Everyone, including we follow Apple's rules.
We are in the business for more than half a decade and we work perpetual to serve our customers and app users.
Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org about your specific experience like lagging and we will do our best to address the point.
Where do I even start? If you’ve read a couple of reviews for this app, you’d know a lot of users are having trouble with the free trial subscription. I’m here to tell you that this app is only in it for your money. It is impossible to use the app unless you upgrade to one of their premium subscriptions. Like other users, it gave me the cute intro to the app, and I was thinking maybe this app isn’t as bad as people where making it sound. Wrong. I got to view the main screen for about a second or so, then the trail screen popped up. You have three options: Continue, View Purchases, or Terms of Service. There is no way to get out of the trial screen. The other part that frustrates me, is the developer response is the same thing, assuring people that they can’t steal money from you, etc., but nothing about possibly changing their format so there is a way to get out of the trail screen. It is very evident to me that this company has no use for its customers, just the ones who pay for a subscription. I would not recommend this app. Instead, maybe try Ibis Paint X! Thank you to anyone who read this far, and I hope you have a good day/night!!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your perspective about DrawingApp's pricing! The plans are assessed and decided following in-depth analysis. Learning from user surveys of potential and paying users. We have 30,000+ paying active users who use our apps frequently.
We are committed to do everything in our control to offer you best pricing and support.
We also appreciate the review you shared with your app-experience to make DrawingApp even better and more usable for everyone. It would be much appreciated if you can please write to us on email@example.com sharing specific feature-set(s) that you are looking forward within DrawingApp. We will plan them with our Product Management & Engineering team and consider in next updates for you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vora Bhavik
- 80.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © DrawingApp
- In-App Purchases
- Drawing Premium VIP Week $4.99
- Drawing Premium VIP Year $29.99
- Drawing Premium VIP Month $8.99
- Drawing App One-time Purchase $35.99
- Yearly Gold for France $19.99
- DrawingApp Gold - Monthly $5.99
- DrawingApp Gold - Yearly $24.99
- Remove Ads and Popups $16.99
- One Time Purchase Premium $22.99