Dream Foot lets you play chords with a tap, a MIDI keyboard, or a MIDI foot controller.
Choose one of our built-in sounds, or send MIDI Out to your favorite synth app.
Great for songwriting, teaching, band practice, and live performance.
• Play guitar while triggering chords with your foot.
• Need an accompanist to play the keys? Dream Foot is perfect.
• Tap the screen to play a chord, or go hands-free with a MIDI foot controller.
• Play a chord by pressing a single key on your MIDI keyboard.
• Or play the keyboard while triggering chords with your foot.
Dream Foot Highlights
• Professional Quality Sounds
• Smart Sustain
• MIDI Map
• MIDI In and MIDI Out
• Individual Song Transpose.
Dream Foot is divided into two modes: Jam mode and Song mode.
• 24 chord buttons
• Multi-touch interface so you can play multiple chords simultaneously.
• Smart Sustain will let a chord ring out, and will automatically stop when another chord is tapped.
• Tap the Play button to play the next chord.
• Smart Sustain will let a chord ring out, and will automatically stop when the Play button is tapped again.
• Tap a chord button to queue the chord so it will play next.
• Tap and hold a chord button to edit, copy, paste, delete, or insert a new chord.
• Up to 16 chord progressions per song.
• Unlimited songs, sorted alphabetically.
• Amazing Grace is included as an example song.
• 16 songs can be stored in the Setlist for use in live performance.
Chords can be created using two different methods: Factory Chord and Custom Chord.
• Not a keyboard player? No problem. Just tell Dream Foot you need a Gsus4 and it will give you the right notes. How about a D9/F#? We got you covered.
• Creating a custom chord voicing has never been easier. Simply tap the keys you want, or plug in a MIDI keyboard to select the notes you want by pressing keys on the MIDI keyboard.
• Dream Foot can easily learn how you'd like for it to respond to actions on your MIDI controller. Simply enter MIDI Map mode, tap the button you want to map in Dream Foot, then perform the action on your MIDI controller. The action might be pressing a key on a MIDI keyboard, or tapping a foot switch on a MIDI foot controller.
• Velocity – affects the intensity of built-in sounds as well as MIDI Out sounds.
• Volume – affects the volume of built-in sounds.
• MIDI In – allows incoming MIDI connections (ex. keyboard, foot controller)
• MIDI Out – allows outgoing MIDI connections so that you can play chords in Dream Foot while using the sounds of another app.
Hey Dream Foot Users
Here is an update that you guys had been waiting for.
Here is what's new in version 1.4.7
+ We have successfully implemented Bluetooth LE to the app.
+ New Advance midi settings options. You can now experience true momentary or latch with advanced midi controllers.
+ We fixed several midi bugs that had been reported on our latest update.
For those who want to use the IK Multimedia Blueboard without the IK multimedia app, follow these steps.
1) Turn on your Blueboard while holding the "C" button to active MIDI Bluetooth Mode 2.
2) Open the Dream Foot App -> Go to Settings -> MIDI -> Bluetooth MIDI -> Select the iRig Blueboard -> Go to MIDI In and Select Blueboard.
3) Go to MIDI Map and assign each button to your desired control.
To enjoy the new MIDI modes, go to Advance MIDI Settings, and try using the Momentary Mode. This mode will allow you to sustain chords while you press without the need for the sustain in the app. It will behave very similarly to how it would be if you were playing keys with your hands.
For friendly conversation and bug reports, please email
We hope you enjoy this update!
The Dream Foot Experience Team.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It Works Exactly As Advertised and More To Come!!!!
First of all, to make sure you don't make assumptions to what you wish this app had, first read the description. This app is designed for a purpose and the dev has been extremely interested in user ideas to make it so much better!
I love the simplicity of programming chords and so far I've used it in the studio to drive other synth apps like Sunrizer, Moog Model 15, Zeeon, Infinite and Thor! This app delivers!
The developer has mentioned that AudioBus is in the works as well as Song auto play which will definitely be awesome!
I have been having so much fun integrating this app into my workflow and so far it's rock solid without a single crash. I really love this about the app because as a worship leader the last thing you'll ever want is for your system to lock up or crash. This awesome app delivers on usability, rock solid dependability, and best of all, a great developer that stands behind their product .
I highly recommend this app!
Need to save some songs to jam some chords? NOPE.
Be aware: the song mode only allows you to save chords for playback in sequential order, you can't set up a set of chords to play as you wish, only one after the other.
In other words, the jam mode is one set of chords that you can assign to different MIDI notes, but you can't save those as sets.
The song mode (which is the only way to save anything) only allows you to trigger chords one after the other, not have a pedalboard set up to have one pedal trigger Am, the next pedal CM, etc.
This thing was released hobbled, the update made me think they've covered it, but no, it's still bafflingly incomplete.
This app is still missing a major and obvious feature, save a set of jam pads that you can assign to the chords you want per song.
I’ve been using this app for about 6 years. It has changed the industry since there’s nothing similar to it out there and has changed my performances.
Dreamfoot is an app that creates this huge atmosphere where you can stay for ours and just enjoy. It is so perfect for worship, for transitions and for much more.
Since I’m a guitar player, my style goes alone with Dreamfoot...ambient. So it’s a most every time I play, which is every week. It just becomes part of your gear once you really get to know it.
For you to be able to get the best out of it, you need to really study it and dig into it. Once you past that phase, it will just become a “plug & play” gear.
I use my my Blueboard to control it, Sunrizer to get my sounds and Dreamfoot to play them with the chord progressions that I choose.
It just amazing and very useful worship tool. I cannot play without it.
I love Dreamfoot.
Keep it up guys, so proud of you all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.