LoAdKer is a novel rhythm event generator that is based on fractal sequences. Unlike most other drum-mahines, LoAdKer has the ability to create complex patterns that evolve over time, sounding similar but not exactly the same. The result can be anything from minimal, repetitive beats to sonic mayhem, aided by the real-time effects that add an extra dimension to the sound.
LoAdKer has been designed as a performance tool and, in fact, it is being used as such by the developer himself. Thus, it is remarkably stable and easy to use either in a performance or in a studio. It can be especially useful to those who write electronic, electroacoustic, experimental music, IDM, glitch, noise etc.
- four instruments: kick, hihat, fx1 and fx2 with synth and sampler audio engine, filter, reverb, delay controls and more
- every instrument has an extra control that determines the degree of their chaotic behaviour (this is where the real fun begins!)
- most parameters can be automated in real-time by drawing custom curves, which can be time or beat - based, looped or one-off
- adjustable audio buffer size (128 to 4096 samples)
- multiple sample rate support (subject to hardware capabilities): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192kHz
- IAA/AudioBus™ and Ableton Link™ compatible
- import sounds from and export to Audio Copy™ and AudioShare™, export audio to Dropbox and exchange sounds over iTunes
- Fixed a bug in which some views would not be visible upon first launch.
- MInor improvements.
- Updated the app's icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Please make AUV3
Oh this would kill it as a AUV3
Definitely well done
Very stable app, I tried to push it by automating like crazy, using Bluetooth headphones, WiFi running, using Apple Pencil, making quick changes. She handled it all (way better than half the apps released this year, whereas this app is getting a little long in the tooth!)
The more you play with it, the more depth you realise it has. The help controls are very well done. Cool, unique, fun little groovebox I guess is the best term for it…. Well done to the dev.
i picked this up today while on sale. unfortunately it’s not very stable on my system (9th gen iPad running 15.3.1).
When I use Ableton Link and run it though an AUM IAA channel, the parameters vanish from the app interface, rendering it unusable.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Achilleas Sourlas
- 25.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 Achilleas Sourlas