Award-Winning PreK-8 Math Program
DreamBox Math is an award-winning PreK-8 digital math program developed by educators with proven effectiveness. Awarded Best Math Learning Solution in 2019 by the EdTech Breakthrough Awards and scoring the highest privacy rating by Common Sense Media, DreamBox is meaningful screen-time that kids love!
What You Need to Know About DreamBox:
• Independent studies from Harvard and SRI found that kids who use DreamBox 60 minutes per week improved their math scores by 60% more than kids who don’t use DreamBox.
• Interactive lessons with a game-like experience keep kids engaged – serious learning that’s seriously fun!
• Adaptive technology meets each learner right where they are and adjusts based on how kids are solving problems for a truly personalized learning experience that’s age and grade agnostic.
• Rigorous curriculum and rich learning pathways develop conceptual understanding, critical thinking, mental math skills, and procedural fluency.
• Students learn independently with built-in help and in-the-moment scaffolding for “just in time” support tailored to their unique needs.
• All student lessons are available either in English or Spanish and have closed captioning.
• Parent and Educator Dashboards provide insight into each child’s growth and proficiency to help identify learning needs and celebrate learning milestones.
• Using math proficiency insights, parents and educators can assign specific concepts or skills based on areas where additional support is needed.
• Reporting aligned to all state standards.
• Available for either school or home accounts. For school accounts, a school login is required. Contact your school for set-up instructions.
By downloading the DreamBox Math app, students will have access to its full preK-8 curriculum.
“DreamBox is such a fun platform for learning math for my kids. We have been using it for three years, sometimes as a primary resource and sometimes as a supplement to another program. Even when choosing another program, we keep the DreamBox subscription as a "go to" when the kids are feeling less motivated for book work.” —Fonda, Parent
“DreamBox is awesome! My kiddo loves it and looks forward to playing on it. I love that they are learning so much, and that they think it's a game!” —Jules, Parent
“DreamBox helps students understand the background information; making them stronger mathematically, conceptually, and helping them fully understand the material. That’s what I like. They’re walking away with a deeper understanding of math.” —Amber, Teacher
“DreamBox allows our teachers to really provide in-the-moment differentiation to reach each student where they are.” —Leia, Principal
- Updated app description
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This game is okay. I played it endlessly when I was younger, but now I only have two math problems I solve.
Plus the helpers don’t really help you. Usually I get frustrated with their help and turn my sound off 📵.
My parents like the game, because it helps me with my math. Over all it’s an okay game with a few bugs.
i downloaded this for my precious 8 year old. Before we downloaded this she was a beaming angel who was beautiful and kind, when we first started i would watch her do the lessons, they seemed hard for her but i thought she was having fun, i started to leave the room while she did her lessons because she picked up how to do it quickly, shortly after i let her do lessons independently she didn't talk to anyone, barley left her room, bit her classmates and turned into a absolute DEVIL. I caught on after a month or so and stopped dreambox immediately. my poor baby is back to her normal self but still has flashbacks, this app kills childrens minds and mental health. MY DAUGHTER HAS PANICK ATTACKS AND PTSD NOW. 🙁
Why you should not download DreamBox
DreamBox is an absolute waste of time. You have to reach a certain amount of lessons in school and it drives me crazy. To those people to say that the game is good… ITS NOT. The hinting system is terrible. The hints display the most OBVIOUS things. It’s like “use the boxes to make an equation.” WELL DUH what do you think the b ones are used for?! I’m looking for hints that will actually tell me how to solve the surface area of cubes. Doing the lessons make my blood boil. Please do this for your own safety so you do not faint from high blood pressure. (No offense creator) this should not be in a school system.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DreamBox Learning
- 1.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 DreamBox Learning. All rights reserved.