Play Harry Dresden and his friends as they take on the cases from the bestselling Dresden Files novels in the ultimate what-if scenario—what if Harry was on the scene with allies who weren’t there in the original story? The core game includes Harry, Murphy, Susan, Michael, and the Alphas and plays through the first five novels as well as Side Jobs, a random scenario generator based on the short story collection of the same name. Designs are already well underway for expansions featuring more series characters and more novels.
Number of players: 1-5
Length: 30 minutes
Type of Game: Cooperative
This is the officially licensed version of the tabletop game by Evil Hat.
The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game, the Fate logo, and related images are trademarks of Evil Hat and are ©2016 Evil Hat Productions, LLC. Based upon the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher. All rights reserved.
Update 1.2.3 contains fixes for several bugs reported since the release of 1.2.2:
• Fixed an issue with reporting bugs from in the tutorial.
• Cascade effects that remove cards that are targets of the current action no longer cause the game to get stuck.
• Made the debug dice roller available in the options under "Other"
• Fixed the animation speed slider to never go all the way to 0, so cards still animate. This prevents them from occasionally getting stuck.
• Pre-turn effects are no longer run when restarting a player's turn after they cancel stunt use.
• Mouse's shop page is fixed to show Harry/Susan's extra cards instead of saying Molly/Harry.
• The game no longer gets stuck when prompting a player to move cards while there are no available cards to move.
• Damage from a couple of cards that affect adjacent targets is applied as if the additional targets are primary targets and not side effects.
• Targets that cannot be affected by the current action are no longer included in prompts to remove cards.
Ratings and Reviews
- Hidden Achievement, LLC
- 114.2 MB
OS X 10.11.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Hidden Achievement LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.