Drive, fly, or sail around Number Neighborhood, day or night, in a delightful world filled with early math.
* Top 10 Apps - Best Apps For Kids
* Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award
* Parents' Choice Award Winner
9 MINI GAMES FOR EARLY MATH PRACTICE
Drive About Numbers offers a wide variety of activities to suit a range of ages from Preschool to Kindergarten. Designed for self-directed play, Drive About Numbers gives your child a license to drive, fly and sail in a world that encourages free play and allows kids to practice early numeracy at their own pace and with minimal instruction.
Discover math as you drive through the city and countryside; sail to a submarine and dive to the bottom of the sea; guide a hot air balloon to the clouds and blast off into space with a rocket.
• Catch-a-Sea Pickle - tap the sea pickles displaying the target number
• Whale Feeding - use a slingshot to feed the whale the correct number of cabbages
• Cloud Writing - trace the numbers in the sky
• Construction Blocks - stack the blocks in order, to turn on the lights
• See-Saw - balance the animals on the see-saw with equal sums
• Space Vacuum - clean up and count shoes, donuts, marbles and more
• Number Painting - color by numbers to paint a masterpiece
• Cookie Bakery - play chef and decorate your cookies with matching toppings
• Snowboard Slalom - guide a snowboarding yak to touch the flags in order
Drive About: Number Neighborhood is a universal app that is available in the following languages:
• English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian
Thanks for playing Drive About Numbers!
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
We're a small team of educational game designers who care deeply about crafting fun learning experiences for kids. We include kids, parents and teachers in our game development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
Follow us: twitter.com/artgigapps
Like us: Facebook.com/artgigapps
Please reach out: email@example.com
Drive About Numbers has no in-app purchases or third party advertising.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Updated for the latest version of iOS
Ratings and Reviews
This app has 9 different games that teach and reinforce number concepts.
The app is designed so that children can travel to the different game stations via car, balloon, rocket, sub or boat. The games can also be accessed through the main menu map. The design engages and encourages learning play. This app has a good balance between learning and play. Children enjoy traveling around the game in the various vehicles and crafts, but the traveling gameplay is not engaging enough in and of itself for continued play. The children in my class keep coming back to this app. This app is great for 1-10 number concepts.
Great math app for young ones
I really love this math app for preschoolers and kindergarteners. In addition to helping strengthen skills such as counting, addition and direction following, I like this app because it helps strengthen handwriting and fine motor skills (ex, number tracing). The graphics are cool and my little one was very engaged.
I wish all of the neighborhood games go past 20 and beyond. Some of my kindergarteners are beyond 0-10 and some are beyond 0-20.
I absolutely love your apps!!! Keep the math ones coming! ~K - 6th grade math teacher
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Artgig, LLC
- 254.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2021 Artgig Studio
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.