The Driver Pulse app for phones and tablets is Tenstreet’s first app for drivers.
Tenstreet is a software company focused on bringing drivers & carriers together. They work with 1,600+ carriers, 3.7+ million drivers and have managed over 17 million IntelliApp job applications.
The Driver Pulse app gives you behind-the-scenes access to a carrier's hiring process and direct access to your recruiter. Search and apply to any carrier you like. Once you do, you’ll no longer be waiting in the dark for details about your application – simply text and share documents with your recruiter to keep your application in the fast lane, so you get hired today.
Driver Pulse keeps you in the loop no matter where you are. Some features include:
- Search for and apply to over 3,400 carriers in Driver Pulse
- Create a Driver Profile to build rapport with recruiters and enable carriers to match you with their open positions
- Get carrier recommendations based on previous activity and ratings
- Access your background reports for free when available (PSP, CDLIS, Employment History, etc)
- Have your application pre-populate so you can complete an application in minutes
- Track your applications and hiring progress for each carrier
- Upload and store your documents (CDL, Med Card, and Insurance) for easy sharing
- Receive Greyhound bus ticket details
- Refer friends to get you bonuses and incentives (when applicable)
- Message with recruiters in real-time
- Find safe parking spots for your semi nationwide
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Initial review: It works fine but not very useful
Perhaps this would be more useful if I were an experienced driver, however my first impression is that it is of little benefit. It shows me to which companies I've applied and who my recruiters are. Beyond that? Not much! My wife and I are in school, soon to graduate, and seeking team OTR as husband/wife. As such we've been picky about who we apply to and have received pre-hires from all. It does not show any status. I'd hoped it would show which companies offered pre-hires and info regarding if they'd pulled our backgrounds yet and which ones. It does not. When you put in your info it does say it will share that info with prospective employers but that does not appear to effect "recommended employers". It's more or less "you're looking for trucking jobs, these companies hire truckers". I'd like to be able to check a list of preferences I am seeking from an employer and then search based upon that criteria. Such as: Experience level, OTR or desired type of trucking, dry van/reefer etc, team or solo (should have a selection for those with a current teammate and those who'd be seeking one...be really nice to tie your app to your teammates), endorsements, company policies (pet policy, ride-a-long), hiring areas etc. Allow us to search for companies based upon our personal criteria and this app would be invaluable!
Helps companies more then the drivers
1. Why give me notifications saying update to my application but never gives further info
2. I should auto fill 100% why just 67%? I keep having to answer same questions.
3. I think its a tool for companies to keep track of a driver. I think it shows them who ive applied to and my status with whatever company. Cause ill only get one call at a time and when i ignore the company for few days the put denied on my app and then the next will call but as the list is building up im getting less companies interested in me. So they must see what im doing.
4.we should b able to review the company
5. We should b able to see the same reports they see/pull on us. Mvr, dac, ect
This app will get better with time
I like it. This app is pretty good but it has a long way to go. The company history shows me every trucking job I applied to and even shows me the recruiter I’m assigned to (which is good when you apply for several jobs). It also shows the process of your application and has options to apply for other jobs. You can even attach your social security card and CDL but I’m not sure how secure this app is yet. Download this app and make suggestions to developers to make it successful in order to benefit those in the trucking industry.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.