Easy to use and with GPS support - Drivers Log is the most complete application for logging of your vehicles mileage and expenses.
Now you can easily keep track of all your business and private travels. With Drivers Log you get an easy to use, intelligent application that keeps track of your trips, mileage and expenses for multiple vehicles. Almost all features are just a single click away from the main screens.
By default, most of the features and custom screen content is disabled to make the view as clean as possible. Navigate the settings screens to enable the features and screen content that fits your personal needs.
Some of the features are,
- Get reports on screen, as E-mail attachments or via Wi-Fi to your local browser on your desktop computer
- Multitasking support
- Get reports in HTML or CSV format
- Keep track of multiple vehicles
- Save locations/customers, articles and notes in favorite lists for easy access
- Single views for trips or expenses shows all important figures and makes navigation and editing easily performed
- GPS support for automatic mileage update
- Select locations from iPhone native address book
- Fuel consumption and a lot of other statistics
- Fully customizable period for reports
- Automatic entry of data in new records
- User selectable screen content
- Backup/restore via Wi-Fi and backup via E-mail
- Localized in English and Swedish
and much more...
Please report problems or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the support pages at http://www.randirundi.se/support
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Adjustments for iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quit breaking things
I’ve used this for years. It use to work but now is broken. Supposed to default the next trip start with the last location and mileage. Stopped putting in the last location. Now the mileage has to be reset from 000000 every time. Stop breaking things!
Solid 5 Stars
So I think this is a solid five-star app. I don't know why so many people are grading it lower than that other than to say they haven't explored it enough. Go to settings please guys first to see all the functionality this app has, it's amazing how much functionality and usability and customization this app has. It does have GPS navigation but you have to turn it on first. Although of course with an iPod Touch it will not work unless you're carrying a mobile Wi-Fi router with you. This app is by far the best mileage and vehicle expense logging app out there and well worth the asking price. I kid you not, I rarely pay more than $1 for an app so paying $5 is way out of my normal behavior. But this app is so well designed, so complete, so well laid out I had to own it. Really guys, just look at the UI and see how well done it is compared to others. Very well done. Spend about 15 minutes in the settings page and set up all the different features and after that your going to agree with me, "This is a well worth the money and a solid performing application" really worth the money in my book and I'm happy I have it.
Great app! Needs to be updated.
I have used this app for years and suggested it to many friends. Simple and easy to use. Powerful and effective. But it needs to be updated. Version 1.4.4 does not support the screen size of the iPhone 5.
- RandiRundi AB
- 6.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 RandiRundi AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.