Droplets is an interactive learning platform for children developed by the team behind Drops.
Let Droplets help your children take their first steps in learning new languages!
Our app is designed for ages 7 to 16.
Special attention is given to visual learning. All the words in the app are accompanied by colorful and easy-to-remember illustrations. Pronunciation is also given priority. Every word is voiced by a professional actor who is also a native speaker of the language.
All the words are handpicked and grouped into topics. Everything is designed to encourage the child to take interest in the language and make each study session as effective as possible.
What will children learn with Droplets?
– The basics: learn to read and write the alphabet in a particular language.
– Food and drink: words for fruits, vegetables, kitchenware and much more.
– Family and friends: your child will learn to say “mom” and “dad” in any of the 37 languages available. Don’t worry, other relatives aren't left out!
– Household items: all the things around you are included in this category. A list of essential words for everyday use.
– More than 100 topics in 23 different categories altogether. For every available language!
Why will children love the app?
The language learning process in Droplets is game-based, accompanied by colourful illustrations, nice and clear pronunciation samples, and great usability.
How can we help parents?
You can create a profile for your child and manage the time he/she spends learning. You can track your child’s progress and achievements, help him/her learn new words, and pick the topics you want to learn next together.
What about access to the content?
Droplets is completely free!
We give you free access to all of our content for 5 minutes a day. Each topic needs to be studied in consecutive order.
If you want to get access to everything at once or unlock unlimited learning time, we offer monthly, yearly and lifetime subscriptions. Try it out yourself.
Length of subscriptions:
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
Price of subscriptions:
- 1 Month – 9.99$ per month
- 12 Months – 69.99$ per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Drops for kids
Ratings and Reviews
Why Droplets is the best learning app for people of any age
Droplets has already helped me learn how to say so much in French and I can actually do something that my family with be proud of instead of playing fortnite and roblox all day. And I just love that it doesn’t force you to do all the words it offers you to learn, and that it will let you skip it and go to a different word because it’s hard to learn things that I can’t even understand so If I can come back to it later I can probably understand the word better then before and I can also learn at my own pace instead of everything being piled in my head at once like what school does to all of us. Lastly it’s just nice to finally have an app that allows me to work and learn at the pace that I can understand all of the things that it’s showing and telling me.
Anazing app recommend it fully
Love the app and how it gives you the same word constantly so you can remember it. Thor I have a few problems first is that it says let’s say I’m learning Spanish it says el pan and says that it bread even thou bread is pan not el pan. Anyway you made other drop apps like for different languages. Wye? You can change the language and it saves progress. Next it that the kids drop that I’m rating now it unlimited time and regular is only five minutes I am old and I use kid drops because there is no difference other than parents mode and you don’t have to pay for unlimited mode. So if you are reading this and thinking which should I get wut is the difference between them? Get the kid version. Because it unlimited time. Anyway other than my complaints this a great app good way to learn some decent Spanish words so I recommend it. Anyway please respond to this and help fix them. Well maybe not the unlimited time but the other ones please.
Good game for adults and older people and old people can play this if they have helped by an adult or their daughters or their grandchildren beautiful nice grandchildren that helped her old grannies and Graham Graham.:-) I love my mum and my brother and my dad and is And IsmaelIs my best friend and he works hard and cabinets and floors answer plus this is a good game for all ages except for little kids they learn different languages Chinese Japanese Arabic that’s my favourite right now just don’t get interrupted by your pets or your family members this is ages 3 to 7 to 18 pages 37 to 50 years old and 60. plate and you have fun🦩🌺🐲🦚🦜🐬🦮🐿🦎🐶🐵🙈🙉🙊🦗🐥🦆🐣🐼🐨🐧👨👩👧👦👩🏽❤️👨🏽🧚🏽♂️🧚🏼♀️🦸🏽♂️🦸🏽♀️👨🏽🔧👨🏽💻👸🏽🤴🏽🧝🏽♀️🧝🏽🧔🏽👩🏽👈👄😻🏽👍🐕🦄.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PLANB LABS OU
- 116.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9–11
- © 2020 PlanB Labs OU
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $69.99
- Premium $39.99
- Premium $139.99
- Premium $69.99