Droplets is an interactive learning platform for children developed by the team behind Drops.
Let Droplets help your children take their first steps in learning new languages!
Our app is designed for ages 7 to 16.
Special attention is given to visual learning. All the words in the app are accompanied by colorful and easy-to-remember illustrations. Pronunciation is also given priority. Every word is voiced by a professional actor who is also a native speaker of the language.
All the words are handpicked and grouped into topics. Everything is designed to encourage the child to take interest in the language and make each study session as effective as possible.
What will children learn with Droplets?
– The basics: learn to read and write the alphabet in a particular language.
– Food and drink: words for fruits, vegetables, kitchenware and much more.
– Family and friends: your child will learn to say “mom” and “dad” in any of the 37 languages available. Don’t worry, other relatives aren't left out!
– Household items: all the things around you are included in this category. A list of essential words for everyday use.
– More than 100 topics in 23 different categories altogether. For every available language!
Why will children love the app?
The language learning process in Droplets is game-based, accompanied by colourful illustrations, nice and clear pronunciation samples, and great usability.
How can we help parents?
You can create a profile for your child and manage the time he/she spends learning. You can track your child’s progress and achievements, help him/her learn new words, and pick the topics you want to learn next together.
What about access to the content?
Droplets is completely free!
We give you free access to all of our content for 5 minutes a day. Each topic needs to be studied in consecutive order.
If you want to get access to everything at once or unlock unlimited learning time, we offer monthly, yearly and lifetime subscriptions. Try it out yourself.
Length of subscriptions:
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
Price of subscriptions:
- 1 Month – 9.99$ per month
- 12 Months – 69.99$ per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Drops for kids
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve tried this application out to use in my language learning ap. It’s so difficult to have kids engage at home and use a language when no one else uses it. I’m hoping I can entice my teens by telling them instead of written work they can have 5 minutes on their phone with droplets. I played with the French for the entire summer and I gotta say I actually learned! 😊 It’s extremely easy to navigate and use.
I just wish I could afford to unlock the rest of the program for my 75 students at school. I see Droplets as a viable tool for support in learning another language.
Anazing app recommend it fully
Love the app and how it gives you the same word constantly so you can remember it. Thor I have a few problems first is that it says let’s say I’m learning Spanish it says el pan and says that it bread even thou bread is pan not el pan. Anyway you made other drop apps like for different languages. Wye? You can change the language and it saves progress. Next it that the kids drop that I’m rating now it unlimited time and regular is only five minutes I am old and I use kid drops because there is no difference other than parents mode and you don’t have to pay for unlimited mode. So if you are reading this and thinking which should I get wut is the difference between them? Get the kid version. Because it unlimited time. Anyway other than my complaints this a great app good way to learn some decent Spanish words so I recommend it. Anyway please respond to this and help fix them. Well maybe not the unlimited time but the other ones please.
I like droplets
I’ve always wanted to learn how to speak French but most of the apps where for bigger kids and then I searched learning languages for kids and there it is droplets. And also when I first went in the app it asked me what language I want to learn and instead of just French I saw a whole bunch of language that I can learn for example Tagalog, Korean, Japanese and Chinese and now that I have downloaded droplets it is now my most favorites app out off all my apps I like droplets so much that I gave it a 5 star rating for the app because it is the best learning app there ever was!!!! I like droplets. sincerely,Charlie
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PLANB LABS OU
- 116.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 PlanB Labs OU
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $9.99
- Premium $39.99
- Premium $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.