DU Recorder is a reliable, and easy-to-use stream creator and screen recorder. With DU Recorder , you can livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch and record screen videos. DU Recorder makes it easy to livestream and record content from your screen, like games, live shows, sports, and more.
- Support audio recording
- Livestream your screen to different platforms
- High-quality screen recording
- Powerful video editing features
Livestream to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch
Add the screen recording feature to your control center. Simply log in to your YouTube, Facebook and Twitch account, choose the settings as you want, and start livestreaming to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch via the screen recording feature! These handy options give you a better livestreaming experience:
- Support simultaneous recording of microphone and internal audio
- High-quality livestreaming, with various resolution options
- Set your livestream to public, unlisted, or private to protect privacy
- Supports RTMP address
- A variety of live tools: Custom watermark, live themes, live pause settings and more
- Supports Replaykit, for livestreaming directly from Replaykit-compatible games
Add the screen recording feature to your control center, tap the Record button, and choose DU Recorder to record your screen and save videos to your device. DU Recorder provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recording feature, you can easily record popular mobile game videos, video calls with family and friends, and even popular live shows!
You can easily perform the following video editing operations with the screen recorder:
- Trim video/Remove the middle part of the video
- Add music, choose from a huge variety of music
- Add text, custom video subtitles
- Add frames and stickers, also support adding local images and custom watermark to your videos
- Change speed, adjust video speed of different sections
- Voice recording, help you make a commentary video
- Filters, add a variety of filter effects to your video
- Crop video, crop videos to any ratio you want
- Merge multiple videos and choose from various transition effects
- Video to GIF, convert video formats to GIF
- Supports facecam, you can record reaction videos with the facecam feature
DU Recorder Premium
- Join now and enjoy all the features!
- Included features：Remove watermark, Custom watermark, Custom pause picture, Speed, Crop, RTMP broadcast, VIP feedback channel and more wonderful content.
- When you purchase DU Recorder Premium, you will use all paid features and materials.
- DU Recorder Premium is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- According to the Apple Store policy, your subscription will be automatically renewed after the free trial ends.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
- Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase.
If you have any comments or suggestions about DU Recorder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is appreciated!
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DURecorderOfficial
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvNkr4kV3GAEHAFqe5UocQ
1. Product details optimized
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Deer DU recorder,
Hello, I am a user of your app and I’d like to say some things. The app is amazing and great for screen recording. There is one issue though with your app, it’s the live streaming. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but I put in everything to let me stream but when I pressed “start broadcast” nothing happened. The worst part about it is that after I tried to stop it it never stopped and got all glitchy making me have to reboot my iPad serval times for it to go back to normal. Still, tell me if I’m doing something wrong because I very much might be. In general the app is good for screen recording but with my experience, really bad for live streaming.
Sincerely, one of your users
Developer Response ,
Dear user, the problem that you can't stop recording is caused by the limit of iOS system, you could restart your phone to force it stop recording.
I love this app it is amazing but something is wrong
I love this app it is the best but my Samsung broke so I’m using a iPhone now on the Samsung is when you tap it screen recorder pops and a screenshot pops up but on the iPhone and I press it goes straight to the app and it doesn’t even have like a screenshot in it so that’s why I deleted it and I wanted to make this review because this is very bad can you please make edit on this because I am trying to work on something very important and I can’t do it so can you please change that and make an edit on it extremely when you see this because I don’t think it’s fair are usually will read this five stars but you guys messed it up so I’m going to give you guys three stars so bad developer can you put please do somethingAbout this because I am very annoyed by it and I’m frustrated and I don’t like being frustrated so can you please please and I’m asking politely can you make a edit of this I know it’s a mistake but can you please fix it right now that is the end of myReview please fix it
Developer Response ,
Hello, DU Recorder is not able to provide pop-up windows because iOS system doesn't allow pop-up window. Hope you can understand that. Thank you for use.
Alright, these reviews are giving this app too much compliments. First, the quality is about 720 to 480p, take it or leave it. Second, the frames per second is no less than 30. Third, the audio is dull and low quality. Lastly, the audio DOES NOT sync in with the video. As soon as you open the app, boom, buy vip. Let me check it out first before I even bother checking the vip option out. Oh, and the editing tools, of course they’re going to be vip. You get better quality using your built in screen recorder than this app ever will. The worst part about is, theres a watermark on the bottom right. There’s an app called VideoShop that has a watermark, but lasts for like 3 seconds. So just add a clip and save it, then trim it down on gallery, so you can actually have better editing tools than this. Please for the love of god, don’t download this, even though it has 4 stars, its pretty garbage.
Oh, and the reason why the frames per second and audio is not synced, is because of the various FPS. You have low fps and high fps, so it doesn’t work properly, you have to get a constant FPS in order for the video and the audio to be synced.
Developer Response ,
Hello, DU Recorder supports 1080p livestreaming and recording now. You can update DU Recorder to the latest version to choose 1080p. Thank you for use!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd.
- 106.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- DU Recorder Premium $59.99
- DU Recorder Premium $7.99
- DU Recorder Premium $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.