DU Recorder is a reliable, and easy-to-use stream creator and screen recorder. With DU Recorder , you can livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch and record screen videos. DU Recorder makes it easy to livestream and record content from your screen, like games, live shows, sports, and more.
- Livestream your screen to different platforms
- High-quality screen recording
- Powerful video editing features
Livestream to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch
Add the screen recording feature to your control center. Simply log in to your YouTube, Facebook and Twitch account, choose the settings as you want, and start livestreaming to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch via the screen recording feature! These handy options give you a better livestreaming experience:
- High-quality livestreaming, with various resolution options
- Set your livestream to public, unlisted, or private to protect privacy
- Supports RTMP address
- A variety of live tools: Custom watermark, live themes, live pause settings and more
- Supports Replaykit, for livestreaming directly from Replaykit-compatible games
Add the screen recording feature to your control center, tap the Record button, and choose DU Recorder to record your screen and save videos to your device. DU Recorder provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recording feature, you can easily record popular mobile game videos, video calls with family and friends, and even popular live shows!
You can easily perform the following video editing operations with the screen recorder:
- Trim video/Remove the middle part of the video
- Add music, choose from a huge variety of music
- Add text, custom video subtitles
- Add frames and stickers, also support adding local images and custom watermark to your videos
- Change speed, adjust video speed of different sections
- Voice recording, help you make a commentary video
- Filters, add a variety of filter effects to your video
- Crop video, crop videos to any ratio you want
- Merge multiple videos and choose from various transition effects
- Video to GIF, convert video formats to GIF
- Supports facecam, you can record reaction videos with the facecam feature
DU Recorder Premium
- Join now and enjoy all the features!
- Included features：Remove watermark, Custom watermark, Custom pause picture, Speed, Crop, RTMP broadcast, VIP feedback channel and more wonderful content.
- When you purchase DU Recorder Premium, you will use all paid features and materials.
- DU Recorder Premium is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- According to the Apple Store policy, your subscription will be automatically renewed after the free trial ends.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period.
- Your account will be charged according to your plan for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time after purchase.
If you have any comments or suggestions about DU Recorder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is appreciated!
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DURecorderOfficial
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvNkr4kV3GAEHAFqe5UocQ
You can choose 60FPS when you livestream or record screen.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app gets on my nerves
Ok can you guys fix this app because something was wrong with my recording one main BIG thing that happened to my iPhone was I started recording then I stopped broadcasting then I realized that it was still recording so I deleted the app an all but IT WAS STILL RECORDING I got super mad so I waited till my phone died I don’t know but you guys need to fix this glitch It has happened to me once but I’m scared that it will do it to me again so I just want to tell you that If you could please fix the glitch and bug problems also I had another issue with the app like every time When I first open the app It goes back to my home screen then when I go on it again It goes to the main page of the app then when I try to edit My videos It’s frozen then I refresh the app by double tapping my home button and swiping it up then It does the same exact thing to me I don’t know why But I just updated my phone to IOS 13.1 and it does the same exact thing every time I open up my app I just wanna know why it’s doing that ( even though you might not know that of course) but I’m mainly telling you this even though you updated the screen I still get the same exact thing So could you PLEASE fix it for me there is a bit of bugs that keep glitching my phone and I basically don’t know why it’s happening If you appear to be reading this I thank you have a great day!
Yep, it ain’t what it is cracked up to be, ...
I have an update for the app, My ios iPad Air says so, but guess what? It will not even try to update the app with my ios 13.3.1, as the app seems to be frozen, ... if I have to delete the app to start over, It will just remain gone, ... get it? I have not been able to use this app even once, let alone have any production out of it, ... so if you guys don’t want to fix it, to where it operates properly, then you need to stop pretending to be developers, and should make your claim to fame in some other venue of employment, ... it does not matter to any of us out here, about how many man hours you have logged into trying to make this app work, as it is a failure, so scrap it into file #13, ... & start all over, ... when people complain about the app doing this, or that, it would behoove the developer to listen to what they are having issues with, & then do some actual R&D into those claims, instead of just responding with a lame assed excuse of it was not programmed for popups, & such, ...of course it was NOT programmed that way, but why would a client lie to you guys? Research the issue, resolve the issue, ... until then you guys are nothing but a child playing in an adults market, ... bunch of chumps, ...
I love this app it is amazing but something is wrong
I love this app it is the best but my Samsung broke so I’m using a iPhone now on the Samsung is when you tap it screen recorder pops and a screenshot pops up but on the iPhone and I press it goes straight to the app and it doesn’t even have like a screenshot in it so that’s why I deleted it and I wanted to make this review because this is very bad can you please make edit on this because I am trying to work on something very important and I can’t do it so can you please change that and make an edit on it extremely when you see this because I don’t think it’s fair are usually will read this five stars but you guys messed it up so I’m going to give you guys three stars so bad developer can you put please do somethingAbout this because I am very annoyed by it and I’m frustrated and I don’t like being frustrated so can you please please and I’m asking politely can you make a edit of this I know it’s a mistake but can you please fix it right now that is the end of myReview please fix it
Developer Response ,
Hello, DU Recorder is not able to provide pop-up windows because iOS system doesn't allow pop-up window. Hope you can understand that. Thank you for use.
- Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd.
- 72.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- DU Recorder Premium $7.99
- DU Recorder Premium $39.99
- DU Recorder Premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.