Connect to your DumaOS powered router to reinvent your play with the ultimate router software built to reduce lag, stabilise your gaming connection and optimise your entire network.
• Geo-Filter: No bad servers, more great games. Get the best low-ping matches and stabilise your ping with worlds-first Anti-Jitter technology.
• SmartBOOST: Give your favourite apps and devices the exact bandwidth they need, all of the time. SmartBOOST adjusts dynamically to network conditions, optimising performance even when your network is stretched thin.
• Ping Optimiser: Keep your gaming smooth even during busy household use by reducing the impact of greedy apps or devices.
• Ping Heatmap: See your connection quality to your favourite game’s servers, any time of the day for the perfect Geo-Filter settings.
• Network Activity: Break down your online usage over time to get the full picture of your network.
• Adblocker: Block ads and malware directly from your router, protecting every device on your network - even hard-to-protect devices such as Smart TVs and games consoles.
• Device Manager: Easily identify and personalise connected devices and manage their network access and interaction.
If you have questions or feedback about the DumaOS app, our support forum would love to help and listen to what you have to say.
You can find DumaOS app support here: https://forum.netduma.com/forum/137-dumaos-mobile-app-support/
To use the DumaOS app, your router must be running DumaOS 3.0 or later. Telstra customers can also use this app if they have Telstra Internet Optimiser.
Supported DumaOS Routers:
• Netduma R1/R2/R3
• Nighthawk Pro Gaming XR1000/700/500/450
• Telstra Smart Modem (Gen. 2 & 3)
- Further fixes to XR1000 connection
- Fixed logout crash
- Fixed start-up crash for some users
- Fixed missing system connection request on Nighthawk/Telstra units
Ratings and Reviews
Won’t let me log in
The app was running fine I go to get on the app and now it’s asking me to “set up a new router” nothing is wrong with my router I can log on to the pc version just fine but now I have to reset everything on my phone and now it won’t even register my router on my phone this is ridiculous!!
Junk will not update app
Will not connect to XR1000 after update been down for months. They will not update and no timeline to a fix. They need to revert the update to get it back online. They don’t care about netgear models.
Would be great but
Ping optimizer never works for me. It will crash no matter if I do the quick test or the other advanced test.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netduma Limited
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Netduma Ltd 2023 © Netduma Software Ltd 2023