Before the Dumb Ways characters grew up, they were already making mischief in all sorts of places – planes, trains, and here in the kitchen!
Boffo’s hungry, and you’re his chef! Make him an awesome cooked breakfast. Chop and grate ingredients, add sloppy items such as eggs and milk, stir the mix, cook it, add seasonings, and serve your meal to Boffo. Be ready for his reaction! Keep experimenting – how many different creations can you make for Boffo?
This app engages young children in fun, imaginative play. Your child is sure to return time after time to create endless food mash-ups for their hungry new friend.
• A fun, quirky character to cook for and interact with
• Choose from more than 20 different food items
• Experiment with a range of kitchen tools
• Explore stages of food preparation in a free-play approach
• Enjoy surprise reactions, including humorous animations and sound effects
• Use a variety of touch actions, such as tap, swipe, mix, and up-and-down strokes
• No rules or time limits – create your own fun meals
• Unlimited food combinations to support hours of repeat play
• Ideal for 3-6 year olds
• No ads or in-app purchases
• Play without a wifi or internet connection
General bug fixes and performance improvements just for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Ever wodnered how
Basically you just pick insdergreit then chop it then mix it then cook it then pot tooth paste and sprinke and give it to boff o and he eats and farts. I threw up last time when played this. Hive insdergreit to Goff o and he smilles . Give buger to box o and he choks. You cook and Moro smilles our frowns. If you pot peper nod do say shoo . He eats dose smilles hicps bumps. He say yewh and say yoh whisk and clasps and plays eggs . I luv.
so i bought this app because i really really wanted it as a child, (i am kind of young) and i checked the reviews and they said it got boring and repetitive, but i thought “no way that’s possible, there are so many foods and possibilities!” and i played, i loved it at first it was super fun but after some time, on a scale of fun 1-5, it was 2.5, and i realized the reviews were right, it was getting boring, i would REALLY love it if there was a update where you could blend food in a blender, and have toast in the toaster, and you could bake a cake, this game has so many possibilities, a update would not only make my day, but my week, thank you for reading all this
Add more food plz
My kids wanted to ask you to add more food in the game add more choices so you see my kids have Ben playing from year to year on this game they love it’s buts there getting bored of the choices they asked me to telll add more choices to make more toppings and foods or they will want a refund so plz add more food choices and make recipes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 106.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2016 Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.