DUPR uses an innovative rating algorithm engineered to grow the sport of pickleball with a commitment to accuracy, transparency, and adaptability.
Start increasing your rating today by registering and recording all your matches!
Log your recent matches. Once you’re done, your opponent will be prompted to verify scores via email.
GET YOUR DUPR
Your rating will be updated immediately once your scores are verified by your opponent
You may review your match history at any time.
FIND PLAYERS NEARBY
Browse DUPR user profiles - see the match history, ratings, and approximate location of potential opponents and teammates.
- Comments & Reactions
Ratings and Reviews
Updated app works better
Previously I left a negative review because an issue prevented me from creating an account. Developers fixed that problem, so I’m updating this review. I really like the concept. Couple of issues remain for me. One, my partner and opponents have to be registered in DUPR for a match to be added. I get this, but it would be nice if I could add the match even if the algorithm couldn’t use it. Two, I play a tournament where the scoring system is “1 game to 11 win by 1”. DUPR doesn’t support this score method so technically I can’t enter the game. Would be nice if I could. All in all, thanks DUPR for trying to provide an improved ratings system.
Developer Response ,
Hi Datwood972, we’re sorry about your experience during the sign up process. This issue has been resolved, and you can now sign up using the latest version of DUPR here on the app store. Should you experience any other inconveniences, our support team is happy to help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and an agent will ensure that this issue is resolved. Thank you!
Buggy, Inaccurate- A Joke that will be replaced
DUPR is getting 1 star in 2 different categories.
1) Overall Experience: DUPR does a terrible job tracking what a players actual rating is. The fact that you can increase or decrease your rating from what happens to a players results EVEN YEARS after you played each other- makes no sense. It’s all about a moment in time, when you played the match- as players are getting better/worse constantly, your rating should have nothing to do with another’s pickle journey. The system in general is fairly broken, they need to learn from ELO ratings like Chess & other big ranking systems (video games have some great ones) that can accurately depict a skill level, dupr is wildly inconsistent & doesn’t do a good job doing what it’s supposed to do.
2) App Experience: What a terrible system. The app is buggy, and technically troubled. The UI/UX is one of the worst experiences I’ve ever personally used. I could give constructive feedback here to fix, but it’s not worth it in a review- this is a 0/5 app & the website is also a very bad experience.
DUPR Rating System is easy
Recently downloaded the free DUPR app and played some organized DUPR matches at a local club. The organization then reported the scores to DUPR and after sufficient games my rating result was activated. Then played some rec games with fellow likeminded players that were of similar ability and we kept track of our games. One player then posted them to DUPR right on the app and I was able to see the games and validate them. Thus they will count towards all of our ratings. DUPR app also allows you to look up other player’s ratings, follow all your reported matches and view stats. I think its an excellent app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DUPR LLC
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © DUPR LLC