The DxO ONE app for iOS is designed to help you make the most of your DxO ONE camera* for iPhone® and iPad®**. The revolutionary DxO ONE is a professional quality connected camera that attaches via the Lightning connector and turns your iPhone display into a big beautiful viewfinder and sophisticated control center for the camera. With a fast f/1.8 prime lens and large 1-inch sensor, the DxO ONE lets you capture gorgeous portraits and amazing low light photos that you can instantly share with family, friends and followers.
“Finally, an iPhone Camera Good Enough for a Pro” Wall Street Journal
“The best camera I've ever stuffed in my shirt pocket” The Verge
“The World's Smallest 1-Inch Sensor Camera by DxO Is Now Available, and It's Pretty Incredible” fstoppers
This app is designed exclusively to operate the DxO ONE camera (purchased separately: http://store.dxo.com/).
With the DxO ONE camera* you can:
• Use your iPhone display as the viewfinder and on-screen controls for the DxO ONE camera
• Browse your photos, change modes, and access all the camera’s features
• Tap to instantly toggle between photo and video capture modes
• Quickly access the DxO ONE Getting Started and User Guides
This app provides the following features for the DxO ONE camera*:
• Shoot in Auto mode to begin capturing amazing photos immediately
• Tap to choose scene modes for Sport, Portrait, Landscape or Night photography
• Innovative Selfie mode provides a softbox-style fill light that naturally and smoothly illuminates your face
• Choose to store your photos as JPEG images, or as RAW files for the highest quality
• Capture photos in extreme low light using DxO’s unique SuperRAW™ format
The DxO ONE camera* provides serious controls for serious photographers, including:
• One-tap access to Aperture priority, Speed priority, Program and Manual modes
• Dial the variable aperture from f/1.8 to f/11 to precisely control the depth of field
• Freeze action with shutter speeds up to 1/20 000 of a second
• Capture a starry night sky with exposure times up to 30 seconds
• Dial to adjust ISO values from 100 to a high of 51200
• Modify exposure compensation from -3 to +3 in 0.3-step increments
• Toggle between Multi-zones, Center-weighted, and Spot metering modes
• Tap to switch between Single-shot and Continuous Auto-focus modes
• Focus with precision using the magnification loupe in manual focus mode
• Leave in Auto White Balance mode or tap for Incandescent, Fluorescent, Sunny, etc.
With the DxO ONE camera* connected to your iPhone you can:
• Review and browse your photos and easily share them to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
• Tap to instantly add your best shots to a Favorites folder for quick access
• Edit your DxO ONE photos using your preferred 3rd-party photos apps
• Choose to store photos on both the microSD card in your DxO ONE and your iPhone (JPEG only) or on the microSD card only
*Requires the DxO ONE camera, purchased separately: http://store.dxo.com/
**The DxO ONE camera made for iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Pro (9.7 inch), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (4th gen), iPad (5th gen)
With version 3.2 of the DxO ONE application:
• The application’s interface has been optimized to automatically adapt to the iPhone X’s screen.
• Discover the new reference manual available in the App Menu, and master the DxO ONE's thousand and one possibilities while enhancing your photo and video knowledge through our many tutorials.
We hope that these enhancements will enrich your daily DxO ONE experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but a few added features would make it better
I own a Xr and while I'm quite happy with the photos the built-in camera takes using Halide, if I'm taking more serious, artistic shots, I reach for my One and I've been quite happy with it.
However, I do have two requests that I think would take the DxO One to another level. One: Tighter integration with the Darkroom app. When I choose "Edit in Darkroom" from the Share option, nothing happens. It doesn't launch Darkroom.
Second, and this also ties in with Darkroom: RAW file editing. Right now the One only keeps JPEGs on the, while the RAW files are saved on the memory card. With Darkroom, I can edit RAW files, which is one of the key selling points of the DxO One. It would be great if I could open the RAW files from the One directly in Darkroom for editing.
If you can implement these two features, the DxO One would easily be a 5-star app and item, and a must-have in any mobile photographer's kit!
My favorite work tool and toy
I’m a producer and a painter. I use this to time lapse art, shoot locations for scouting, and shoot backstage. Everyone is blown away when I show them what this little guy does. Yes SOMETIMES the app on the phone doesn’t open but just open the app yourself and you should be fine. I would say that this is also more convenient, more reliable and faster than the camera on the iPhone.
I also am really looking forward to taking this surfing in the water housing. I have had several friends switch from GoPro to this. I love dxo and I am looking forward to seeing what’s in store for them in the future.
Merci beaucoup bonne travail!
App is not working
App is not working on iPhone7 Plus. Any problem
- DxO Labs
- 128.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2017 DxO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.