Update Your Bike Experience with E-TUBE RIDE
■ Connect to SHIMANO CONNECT Lab where you can analyze your power or other various data to improve your cycling skills.
■ Enhance your lifestyle and enjoy new discoveries on everyday rides.
■ Check your bike status while riding to enjoy cycling even more.
■ Visualize today's ride experience and enjoy planning your next ride.
* Cannot be connected to SC-E8000
* Some functions are only available when you register with SHIMANO ID.
* Some functions are only available to logged in users who live in Australia, Canada, European Economic Area (EEA), Japan, New Zealand, North America, or Switzerland.
This is a cycle computer app offered by SHIMANO.
■ Search for routes to your destination
- You can search for bicycle routes to your destination.
- The routes can be displayed on the map in the app.
■ View and log your rides
- Cycling routes, speed, cadence, power, and force vectors*1 can be viewed and logged.
- Logs can be uploaded to SHIMANO CONNECT Lab automatically, allowing you to review your ride logs in further detail.
- Logs can be shared on Strava.
*1 Compatible with Pioneer SGY-PM930H series pedaling monitor sensors
■ Use a Bluetooth LE connection to gain access to more detailed data
- You can gain access to the information obtained from the speed sensor, cadence sensor*2, and power meter*3.
- You can gain access to more detailed information by connecting to a SHIMANO STEPS bike or DI2 bike.
Battery level, traveling range, gear position, gear usage percentages, assist power, assist usage percentage, etc.
*2 Devices that support Bluetooth®LE communication profile (CSCP＝Cycling Speed and Cadence Profile) can be connected.
*3 Devices that support Bluetooth®LE communication profile (CPP＝Cycling Power Profile) can be connected.
Released E-TUBE RIDE Ver. 2.0.1, which fixes a bug causing the application to crash during startup and at other times.
Ratings and Reviews
Apple Watch Compatible please
Love this app but scared I’ll damage my iphone one day and that would be costly. Would love to see a companion app for the Apple Watch so I can get a few simple stats about my ebike (battery, etc.). I’m riding the Orbea Rise and it doesn’t come with a display so that would be amazing!
Needs more displays
Does what it does well, but i feel its missing a few valuable technical display options: a graph, while i ride, showing how many watts i am cranking over the last minute or so; and a similar graph showing motor total output and if it was limited by watts, or torque, or speed. And in ride log, same graphs over the whole ride. It would also be nice to get my total watt minutes for a logged ride, and watt minutes accumulated so far in the ride, and so on. And NUMBERS please, not unscaled graphs and 1..100%! For bonus points, show battery remaining change in watt hours, so i can estimate my situation based on what i know is ahead in the terrain.
Major flaw with new update
The new update released today has a major IOS flaw. After opening the app, if you inadvertently touch and drag the screen even slightly, the app prematurely closes, not just minimized.
Any properly written IOS app should only close if dragged from the bottom of screen and upward to the screen top. This flaw also makes it impossible to open other apps on the iPhone without risking prematurely closing the Shimano app.
I enjoyed using the previous version of this app, but this new version is frustrating. Please fix the app asap to confirm with standard IOS swiping motions.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SHIMANO INC.
- 96.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © SHIMANO.INC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.