The official Eagle Brook Church app connects you to a variety of resources, including live church services, on-demand messages, worship music, and other tools to help you grow in your faith. For more information about Eagle Brook Church, visit eaglebrookchurch.com.
We're always adding new features and fixing bugs!
What's new on Subsplash Messaging (if enabled by your app administrator)
- The label “channel owner” has changed to “channel manager” to better reflect the role these people play in a group or team.
- Managers are now listed on the channel details screen.
- Managers can moderate conversations by deleting any messages from any users in a channel they manage.
- Managers can add and remove other people as managers for a channel.
- Images can be tapped to expand to full screen, and can be downloaded.
- All users can edit messages they’ve previously sent.
- The GIF library loads faster and has better suggested GIFs.
- We resolved a media playback bug when using google cast
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can watch messages that you missed and as an kid who has experienced ground zero I love that I can go back and watched any messages that I missed from that too! I really love always being connected to my church.
Staying Connected On The Go
Love the features and the ability to keep up with weekend messages, Bible reading and the insightful blog posts. Easy to use and navigate. Great app and church!
Diversity, open arms & relatable people
A church filled with diversity, open arms, relatable people and a chance to learn about God in a way that you can apply it to daily life.
- EAGLE BROOK CHURCH OF WHITE BEAR LAKE, MINNESOTA
- 47.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- App: © 2020 Subsplash, Content: © 2020 Eagle Brook Church
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.