Earn accounting CPE credits for listening to podcasts. Earmark is a free, audio-based continuing professional education app for accounting and tax professionals, including CPAs, CMAs, and EAs.
HOW IT WORKS
Earn CPE whenever you want, wherever you go:
1. Choose a course. Complete each learning activity at your own pace.
2. Learn by listening to podcast episodes. Listen while driving to work, working out, doing chores, etc.
3. Confirm you’ve learned the material by taking the short quiz at the end of the course. Score 75% or higher to pass.
4. Email yourself a CPE certificate. Earmark helps by keeping track of all your CPE earned through the app.
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION FOR ACCOUNTANTS ON THE MOVE
When was the last time you took a free CPE course that taught you something you didn’t already know?
Most CPAs these days prefer to earn CPE from live webcasts. The problem is, we end up picking courses based on what fits our schedules, not what’s most relevant to our professional development needs.
With Earmark CPE, you can earn credits whenever you want, wherever you go. Multitask and be more productive while listening to accounting and tax podcasts. When you’re done listening, complete the handful of quiz questions to access your CPE certificate.
EARN FREE CPE
As a profession, we all benefit when knowledge is shared. That’s why Earmark offers all of our users free credits to use on courses each week.
UNCHAIN FROM YOUR DESK
With the rise of remote and hybrid work, we’re spending more time in front of our computers than ever before. Get out from behind your desk and learn while you listen to podcasts on our mobile app.
STOP STRESSING ABOUT GETTING CPE
By using our mobile app every week for free, you’ll be sure to earn enough CPE credits to make your license renewal a breeze. Say goodbye to the pain of cramming in courses at the last minute.
LEARN SOMETHING NEW
Let’s be honest. Most free CPE courses aren’t that great. We aim to change that with a growing library of educational, entertaining, and on-demand accounting and tax podcasts — so you can actually learn something new while you check that CPE box.
HELP US IMPROVE
Report any bugs to email@example.com. Also, let us know what you think and what we should build next!
- Introducing a fresh welcome screen
- Enhanced support for Exclusive Channels
- Added support for Live (webinar) courses and archived courses
- Resolved crashes in the Audio Player
Ratings and Reviews
Critical in Reactivating my CPA and Launching My Business
Exciting news! My CPA reactivation submission was accepted and Earmark was a huge part of this! In fact, they were listed on my submission more than any other CPE provider.
After over 15 years of being inactive (but remaining in the accounting industry), I decided to perform the necessary steps for my CPA reactivation. I was starting a new company that would be built upon my clients trusting me to coach and educate them on quality accounting practices including account reconciliations.
Earmark couldn’t have launched at a more perfect time. I needed an efficient way to get a lot of CPE. But, given my intentional nature, I didn’t want to take just any courses. I wanted quality courses that were relevant and could be readily applied to improve my skills as I was starting my new business. Earmark’s curated podcasts gave me that and more.
I highly recommend Earmark to all of my colleagues. The money I spent on Earmark’s annual subscription was critical to launching my accounting business and will be a line item in my budget for many years to come!
Stay on top of CPE!
I made a resolution this year to stop making things so hard for myself and one of those areas is keeping up with CPE. I’m the continual get the minimum 20 hours one year and 60 the next for my two year certification requirements. So far this year I have listened to a podcast on my drive to and from work every week this year and I am learning new, usable things as I go. Lots of good topic choices.
- I absolutely love the app! I have been so jaded by public and thought I was the only one- it’s nice to not feel alone in that! I feel like you connected us all like minded CPA millennials. I love podcasts and always hated, hated CPE . Like every year, April comes around and it’s time to catch up on boring CPE. You have reignited the flame w accounting for me lol. This is brilliant in our space.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Earmark LLC
- 181.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © 2023 Earmark LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Subscription $99.99
- Unlimited Subscription $129.99
- $9.99 $9.99
- Premium Course $99.99
- $19.99 $19.99
- $99.99 USD $99.99
- $79.99 $79.99
- $39.99 USD $39.99
- 59.99$ $59.99