Play round and round of the classic tile matching game of Mahjong Solitaire (also known as Mahjongg or Majong Solitaire). If you're not familiar with the rules of Mahjong Solitaire game, the this app is a good introduction, because this app is easy to play. The difficulty level of this app is for all levels, although most of the levels are for "beginner" to "intermediate." The easy levels (boards layout) are fairly simple, the stacks of tiles are short and the number of tiles to match are not overwhelming.
The rules of the game is simple:
- You are presented with the game board, containing stacked tiles, forming structures such as the so-called "pyramid" or "turtle" solitaire board, tower-like stacks and others.
- To win the game, all the tiles much be removed from the board by matching them.
- Tiles can be matched if they have the same face/picture, under the condition that the tile is not blocked.
A tile is not blocked if it can slide to the left, right, or both, and there's no tiles above it.
- You lose the game when the board has not been cleared and there's no more tiles that can be moved.
Sounds simple? Then start playing. But prepare for some challenges, because Mahjong Solitaire is an easy to learn game that can be hard to master. You need to think ahead and chose which tiles to match carefully. Sometime the best move is the one that will free more matching tiles and not the most obvious ones. Sometime you'll just have to try your luck because the tile underneath the matching tile is blocked.
As mentioned, it can be challenging not to not end up with tile(s) that are not "free," which cause the board to be in an unsolvable state (dead-end). This can occur when all the matching tiles are covered by other tiles or if they can't be moved because there's a tile blocking its sides or covering above it.
- Colorful Easter eggs themed variations of popular Solitaire Mahjong game. Instead of matching numbers and bamboos and dragons, you're matching pictures of painted Easter eggs.
- Contains many boards for beginners and casual players alike.
- The boards are for various Mahjongg skill levels, beginners to intermediate. The traditional/classic turtle/pyramid board tower is included.
- Easy touch interface, just tap a tile then that another tile that matched it.
- Hint option to highlight matching Mahjongg tiles (if there's a match possible).
- Shuffle options to assist when reaching a dead end. This will "free" some of the previously blocked tiles. But use sparingly because the number of Shuffles is limited.
- Cheerful graphics and soothing background music.
- Every board (level) is generated with a special algorithm. No game is ever the same; and even though your moves may make a board unsolvable, every board starts with a solvable configuration.
Works on phone and tablets. Best experienced on tablets.
- More levels/boards to play.
- New look and graphics.
- Additional tile sets to choose from.
- iOS compatibility updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
upmobi.xyz！！raise downloads by 10 times
This is one of the best apps i have found till now. Appreciated your hard work.
Btw, here wa can provide rating, review, so as to the keyword searching install.Want to get more organic users, then find us in upmobi.xyz
- F Permadi
- 42.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 F. Permadi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.