Easy Backup is the easiest and fastest way to backup, restore and transfer your contacts between mobile devices!
Easy Backup allows you to backup your phone’s entire contacts list with a single tap, by uploading your contacts to a secured cloud to keep them safe!
Export your contacts - you can easily send a backup .vcf file of your contacts book to any email address!
You can also send contacts via various share services to your choice!
Easy Backup is the easiest and the most efficient way to transfer and recover contact details of your friends and family if you lose your smartphone or switch to a new one!
How to backup your contacts:
1. Download Easy Backup to your phone
2. Allow Easy Backup to access your contacts.
3. Hit the big “Tap to backup” button
That’s it! Your contacts are safe on our cloud
How to transfer your contacts:
1. Sign in and backup your contacts on your old device
2. Download Easy Backup on your other device
3. Sign in with the same account you did the first time (step 1)
4. Hit “My Backup History” on the bottom part of your screen
Now you have access to all your cloud backups of your address book contacts!
How to restore your contacts:
1. In “My Backup History” tap the backup file you would like to restore contacts from
2. Select all or any contacts from the list
3. Hit “Restore Contacts”
That’s it! Your contacts have been recovered!
How to export your contacts:
1. Tap “My Backup History”
2. Choose a backup to restore
3. Select all or any contacts from the list
4. Hit “Export” to send a .vcf file by email or “Export” to choose from the many services you can upload your backups to
Easy isn’t it?
○ One tap to backup your contacts!
○ Transfer your contacts address book between mobile devices with ease!
○ Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email yourself the backup file.
○ Save a copy of the backup file in your Computer.
○ Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard). Quickly export your backups to any service you want.
○ Never lose your contacts again
We would love to hear your feedback
Let us know what do you think about Simpler Backup:
Bug squashing and speed improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for minimizing repeated Contacts
I use I-cloud to back up my Apple mobile devices. Within my mobile devices I run and use a Outlook via from 1 of 2 Microsoft Accounts. In addition I have office 365 Business Premium and use Exchange for Microsoft using the same Outlook app. All my email accounts have its own contact list, that all backs up to I-Cloud. This causes contacts to have multiple contacts show up. This App merges mutable contacts to creat 1 completed contact. So a contact that repeated with it just having a phone number, email, location address all combines into one complete contact. So far it works great, I'm using the Free Version to get better understanding of the setting and what other things this app will do before upgrading to the paid Version.
I've used this app for five months now and have never had an issue. I was immediately impressed by the speed, accuracy and ability to re-assimilate my contact data fully intact once I needed to. There wasn't any unnecessary removal of duplicates and all contact data was represented neatly and orderly.
I've just downloaded an apparent newer version of Easy Backup and I'm again impressed by its speed and how quickly my contacts are assessed and packaged, ready for SMS, email, etc. Redistribution of my contacts were equally as organized. It's a nice app!
DOES NOT WORK WITH ICLOUD ANYMORE!!!
Updating to the latest version of Easy Backup automatically changes the account being backed up from your iCloud Contacts to CardDav, and there’s no longer any way to point it back to your iCloud. CardDav does not have all of the iCloud Contacts. So your backups are screwed. That’s a big problem.
I had used the Easy Backup app for a few years and loved it. I upgraded to the pro version couple of years ago to use the cloud features to have access to my backed up contacts from more than 1 device. I backed up my contacts on Oct 31, 2017 and the app found and backed up all of my 419 iCloud contacts. After updating to the latest version of Easy Backup which changes to the account it’s backing up to CardDav Contacts the app only finds 308 of my contacts.
I have sent 2 messages to Easy Backup support but haven’t received a response other than their automated one.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Top Floor Inc
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Top Floor Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.