"Contact Mover & Account Sync" allows you to quickly and easily sync or move contacts between any pair of iPhone or iPad contact accounts. This app can be used in a number of creative ways. For instance, you can merge your corporate Exchange contacts into your personal local address book or vice versa. Or perhaps you want to sync your Outlook contacts with iCloud. As long as you already have a pair of contact accounts setup on your iPhone/iPad, it doesn't matter if it's an Exchange, Outlook, iCloud, Google, Yahoo, Local, or CardDAV account, "Contact Mover & Account Sync" can sync and move it!
IMPORTANT: If your intent is to sync your Google contacts & groups with your iPhone/iPad, please consider using "Contacts Sync for Google Gmail" at the App Store as it can sync both your contacts and groups.
SYNC & MOVE OPTIONS:
• Sync or move any pair of iPhone/iPad contact accounts including Exchange, Outlook, iCloud, Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Local, & CardDAV
• With a true 2-way sync, you can merge changes you've made to each contact account
• Choose from one of the following sync modes: 2-way sync, 1-way sync, & manual sync
• Choose from one of the following move types: 1-way move & manual move
• Choose to sync selected groups only
• Choose to ignore new contacts including those without an email or phone
AUTO ADD TO GROUP:
• Automatically add synced contacts to a specified group such as “Modified by Contact Mover”
• Review each change before the sync/move actually begins
• Easily override changes
• Monitor the results of the current sync or move, and review the results of the last 100 syncs/moves
SYNCS/MOVES ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs/moves all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs/moves contact photos
• Syncs/moves custom labels & custom fields
• Automatically syncs/moves contacts in the background 24/7
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 15, iOS 16, iOS 17
• In the case that you need support, our friendly American customer support team usually answers emails within 4 hours
• Contact Mover offers a "Premium" subscription which unlocks all of the premium features in the app, including the ability to sync an unlimited numbers of contacts and to auto sync in the background.
• Without an upgrade, the app will sync no more than 40 contacts, nor will it move more than 10 contacts
• The "Premium" subscription is priced at $3.99 USD and the subscription length is 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at a cost of $2.99 USD
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Optimized for iOS 17
* Dropped support for iOS 13 & iOS 14
* Other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I have a exchange account in my iphone for corporate mail. For some reason, every time I save a contact it goes straight into my exchange account instead of iCloud. The problem this creates is that every time I’m on my iPad and I need to access any one of my contacts that were saved on my iPhone, they’re not there because my iPad doesn’t have access to my corporate exchange account. Thanks to this app I was finally able to disable my exchange contacts in my iPhone and transfer all my contacts to iCloud and now they are both devices. I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. I also upgraded the app to the pro version. Totally worth it if you have plenty of contacts. I also had a similar app that I purchased for my computer that is capable of doing this but it involves connecting my iPhone to my computer using a lightning cable and transferring the contacts manually. Instead, with this app I did everything from my iPhone without having to connect anything and it took less than 30 seconds. Worth every penny.
Best $4 I've ever spent at the App Store
UPDATE: my iPhone is picky when I use the “Create New Contact” feature. Sometimes it makes an Exchange contact and sometimes iCloud. So, periodically I run the sync using Contact Mover to clean everything up. Still love the app as much as the first time I used it. Fast and easy. I rarely review apps but this one is beautiful in its simplicity and effectiveness.
This app is ridiculously easy to use. I was in a panic about losing my 1200+ contacts when I was planning to leave my employer and discovered I could not extract them from my Exchange account. I was prepared to manually reenter them, when this app was brought to my attention by a super helpful Apple employee. $3.99 and 30 seconds later, all of my Exchange contacts were seamlessly moved to iCloud. Then when I started my new job, I follow the same procedure to move the iCloud contacts to the new Exchange server. It took me longer to write this review than to perform these functions. Honestly, I would have paid a lot more for it.
Developer Response ,
I'm pleased to hear that the app is working well for you. Feel free to email me at email@example.com if you ever need help or want to make a suggestion.
FINALLY Came Across an App That Actually Solved My Problem!!
Somehow in college when I added my Exchange Email as a second Email Account in addition to my iCloud Mail Account, every time I had created a New Contact after that for 4 years they were all being saved to an Exchange Mail Contacts Group. Therefore when my college email expired 1.5 years after graduating, if I were to delete the mail account, it would delete all these contacts and since iTunes has been long gone for years I couldn’t find an easier option than air dropping 1 contact at a time from the Exchange group on my iPad to my MacBook Pro, that is until I finally found this app. I was able to sync all my Exchange Group Contacts into the existing iCloud group Contacts to merge into one group, then delete the Exchange Mail Account without losing any data!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playa Apps
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2023 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Lifetime Access) $5.99
- Premium (1 Year) $3.99
- Make Larger Contribution $9.99
- Make Contribution $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.