"Contacts Mover Pro" allows you to quickly and easily sync or move contacts between any pair of iPhone or iPad contact accounts. This app can be used in a number of creative ways. For instance, you can merge your corporate Exchange contacts into your personal local address book or vice versa. Or perhaps you want to sync your Outlook contacts with iCloud. As long as you already have a pair of contact accounts setup on your iPhone/iPad, it doesn't matter if it's an Exchange, Outlook, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Local, or CardDAV account, "Contact Mover & Account Sync" can sync and move it!
IMPORTANT: If your intent is to sync your Gmail contacts & groups with your iPhone/iPad, please consider using "Contacts Sync for Google Gmail" at the App Store as it can sync both your contacts and groups.
SYNC & MOVE OPTIONS:
• Sync or move any pair of iPhone/iPad contact accounts including Exchange, Outlook, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Local, & CardDAV
• With a true 2-way sync, you can merge changes you've made to each contact account
• Choose from one of the following sync modes: 2-way sync, 1-way sync, & manual sync
• Choose from one of the following move types: 1-way move & manual move
• Choose to sync selected groups only
• Choose to ignore new contacts including those without an email or phone
AUTO ADD TO GROUP:
• Automatically add synced contacts to a specified group such as “Modified by Contact Mover”
• Review each change before the sync/move actually begins
• Easily override changes
• Monitor the results of the current sync or move, and review the results of the last 100 syncs/moves
SYNCS/MOVES ALL FIELDS:
• Syncs/moves all fields including names, phonetic names, nicknames, email addresses, phone numbers, postal addresses, company names, job titles, departments, birthdays, anniversaries, events, notes, web page addresses, relationships, instant messaging accounts, & social profiles
• Syncs/moves contact photos
• Syncs/moves custom labels & custom fields
• Automatically syncs/moves contacts in the background 24/7
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13, iOS 14
• In the case that you need support, our friendly American customer support team usually answers emails within 4 hours
* Replaced instances of deprecated UIWebView with WKWebView
* The app will no longer attempt to modify read-only contacts, such as contacts marked as "Downtime" contacts in Screen Time settings.
* Numerous other minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very easy to use. Worked on migration of my 3,000 contacts from outlook exchange (office 365) contacts to iCloud / iPhone native contacts. It’s So awesome. You would not believe how hard this is without this app.
Rant: Apple Genius Bar “genius” said there was no way to move contacts from outlook to iPhone / icloud - spent 1.5 hrs of my life driving to Apple store for “sorry pal you’re on your own” from Apple..... the guy actually told me that most people don’t use contacts for work on their iPhone!!!! Really dude?! Found this app and it solved all my problems. Fantastic solution to a really hard problem that shouldn’t be hard in the first place. You’d think a $1Trillion Company could handle the functionality that these guys built into an iPhone app. But no.
I am terrible at leaving reviews, but this one is 1000% worth it. I spent weeks trying to figure out how to sync my business contacts that were accidentally saved on an exchange account on my iPhone to my iCloud. My exchange account will be removed this week so I was terrified of loosing all of my contacts. In a matter of seconds, all contacts were successfully transferred from exchange to iCloud. I can not believe it is that hard of a process with no answers from contacting both microsoft and Apple, but this app was able to do it in the blink of an eye. Thank you for saving me from tearing my hair out any longer, I only wish I found it 3 weeks sooner. Worth literally every penny.
Let’s face it, Steve Jobs croaked and Apple lost their touch. When I save a contact on my phone I expect it to save on my iCloud too. Little did I know, all my contacts over the last year were saved to my exchange account. Once that account was removed I lost several hundred contacts and was freaking out. I finally logged back into my exchange account and they were back. As many times as I tried to merge around 250 contacts, my iPhone would not do it. This app made my life easier and saved me hours of time! Totally worth it!!! Thank you developers! This solves a very difficult problem in 30 seconds or less! Very satisfied.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Playa Apps
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2021 - Playa Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Make Contribution $4.99
- Make Larger Contribution $9.99