Take some time to try EasyBooks first and see if you like it. Start with our get-started tutorial and create up to 60 transactions before you decide to subscribe to our app.
Keep track of your bank accounts, customers, suppliers, sales and purchase invoices, expenses, earnings and assets (including depreciation). You can also reconcile your bank and credit card account statements in the app.
• Multi-choice selector to establish a Chart of Accounts for your type of business
• Save time by using your Apple Contacts file to load customer and supplier information.
• Simple customization process makes all your invoices, estimates, receipts, credit notes, refunds and statements incorporate your businesses look and feel.
• Recurring transactions to match standing orders. Our app automatically creates these transactions when they are due, according to the schedule you set.
• Pre-filled forms
• Suggested common Income, expense, and asset account items for your type of business
Our low-cost subscriptions allow:
• As many businesses as you need
• Unlimited transactions
• No limits to the volume of customers, products, or services
• As many devices as you require, on iPhones, iPads, or MACs
• Powerful business analysis reports to help manage your small business
• Bronze package, everything you need to get started, multiple businesses.
• Silver package, Bronze plus customer invoicing, time tracking and up to 5GB of attachments
• Gold package, Silver plus foreign currencies & unlimited attachments
- Our double-entry accounting package maintains the accounts and creates financial reports including:
- Profit and loss (accrual or cash basis)
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow
- Trial balance
- VAT return (cash, standard or flat-rate)
- Customers' and suppliers' aged debt
- Monthly breakdown and budget analysis
All reports in can be created in print, HTML, CSV or ZIP formats.
- Create invoices and delivery notes in PDF format.
- Email them to your customer, print them or send them via other apps like Dropbox.
- Customise your invoices by adding a company logo, address, payment terms and so on.
- Create invoices in any most currencies. EasyBooks tracks any realised and unrealised gains due to exchange rates.
- Invoices can be tax-included or tax extra
- Create estimates and quotes that quickly transform into sales invoices later on.
- Upload your client details directly from your contact files to create your customer database.
Make tax time easy
- Add any number of sales and purchase VAT accounts, each with a specific rate.
- UK HMRC approves EasyBooks to provide electronic submission of VAT
- Returns under their Making Tax Digital (MTD) scheme.
One place for all your accounting details
- Attach images, PDFs and other files along with your invoices, estimates and statements.
- Use the built-in scanner to store receipts.
- You only need one EasyBooks account for multiple businesses.
- Share your financial details with your accountant or with other employees, such as salespersons.
- Use our time tracking tool to keep track of the time you've worked for your customers.
Create bank or credit card statements to reconcile your transactions in EasyBooks with statements sent from your bank or a credit card company. Or create customer statements to chase up clients who are late in paying their invoices.
Stock and inventory
EasyBooks allows you to enter and track stock within the big picture of your business’ accounting. You can add both products and services to business inventory.
All plans come with access to our online syncing service for continuous online backup and synchronisation across all your devices.
Full support website: http://support.easybooksapp.com/discussion/new
• We've added expandable cells functionality to Accounts and Statements screens
• New section in Settings page where you can switch between old/new version
• Prompt that will be shown once ('ok' just dismiss prompt, 'go to settings' closes current page and opens settings
• Fixed issue with font inconsistency in Settings, now all headers are the same
Ratings and Reviews
Best double entry accounting software out there for iOS
My wife and I have used easy books to manage our personal finances since 2011. It’s the best balance of simple and powerful. The data synchronization across devices makes things easy, and the split screen on iPad is a must when reconciling bank statements. Although it is targeted toward small businesses, we find it to be good for personal finances because it is unopinionated in its workflow, allowing us to leverage off of standard accounting practices rather than fight a tool that thinks it knows how to manage our finances better than we do.
First off let me say I have been a professional bookkeeper and tax preparer for over 15 years. I switched careers to insurance agent and wanted to find a program/app I could use straight on my iPad. Most of the bad reviews on the App Store are over a year old so I decided to give it a try. Didn’t find anywhere in the store that said I would only get “X” amount of transactions. Didn’t describe the extra features or the cost of them on the App Store either. So I downloaded, signed up, went through the 4 step tutorial. It wouldn’t even let me put my company name in when I created a new company. Then I start entering backdated sales. Because I started 2 weeks ago I have 2+ weeks on commissions and expenses to enter. Low and behold... I enter 5 sales and it tells me I have reached my limit. Doesn’t say if I will be able to enter 5 more transactions tomorrow for free or if that is permanently the only free transactions I get.
So after using the program less than 5 mins I am forced to make a choice to spend money or find something else... Seeing as it is 230 in the morning; I think I will call it a night and continue my software search in the morning, along with uninstalling this catastrophe for my iPad and closing out the account online.
Note to developers: money isn’t everything... try lowering your level of greed and you might get more people interested and better ratings.
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry you had problems getting going on EasyBooks. We have introduced a quick-start tutorial to get new customers going as fast as possible. This includes loading your businesses data onto EasyBooks, adding a product and issuing an invoice.
In our free trial we provide 60 transactions over 14 days to get clients started and be comecomfortable with the system.After that, yes you have to subscribe and pay to continue.
The latest update doesn’t work with iOS multi-screen
Easy Books has lots of great simple functions. I don’t use invoicing etc, just basic double entry bookkeeping. But, it has a couple of flaws so it seems expensive and unprofessional. One flaw is that when you open it in iOS next to another app, sometimes it comes up a blank grey screen so you have to go out, and start over. This is a real pain when you’re trying to focus on keeping your data straight. The other issue is that Online Sync has also become buggy; giving frequent warnings about devices being out of sync even though I’m only using one device for entry, and the other device is always available for auto backups. My feeling is that everything is in sync, but the warning comes up anyway. I am starting to think it’s too expensive for these flaws, and am looking to shop around.
Developer Response ,
Hi thanks for your message. The conflict issue has been resolved now with some increased horsepower with our servers. Let us know if you are still having issues with this. Regarding the blank grey screen on your iOS device, can you please send us any screenshots that you think would help us to diagnose the issue. Please contact us with those screenshots in support at http://support.easybooksapp.com/discussion/new
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marla International Limited
- 32 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Marla International LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze Plan - 1 Month $9.99
- Silver Plan - 1 Month $11.99
- Gold Plan - 1 Month $14.99