Over ONE MILLION users are using ECG Cases to learn and sharpen electrocardiography knowledge and skills! They are medical students and teachers, primary healthcare providers, physicians, practitioners, and nurses. Join them today to get your ECG knowledge refresh.
Medical App Editor's Review:
Here is a beautiful app with rich collection of real 12-lead ECG cases you can use to develop your interpretation skills. Each case is identified with a brief description (e.g., "Male 73 y/o, HR 158; Ectopic arrhythmia - atrial tachycardia with intraventricular aberrant conduction..."). Select a case and you can choose either Play mode, which shows you the ECG telemetry as you'd see it on a monitor in real time, with beeps for heartbeats, or Read mode, which gives you the printed ECG tracing to interpret. You can choose cases by category or search for them by name. You can also bookmark cases and return to them later.
For students and practitioners who wish to strengthen their ECG-reading capabilities, this app would seem justified, because ECG Cases gives you an effective way to immerse yourself in a wide range of ECG patterns and interact with them as if these were your own patients.
1. Excellent for review of multiple rhythms. You'll need to come with your basic understanding of EKG interpretation but the app is great for a challenge.
2. Great variety of cases and interpretation help break down the rhythms. Perfect way for students to study
3. It is a great learning tool. I use this app for school and it helps out a lot for understanding how to read them and what to look for.
4. Excellent learning tool for newbies and as ongoing refresher for others. Great examples
5. Very detailed app for learning ECGs, all my staff has this app for continued learning.
6. As a medic student this app is amazing. It's helped me a lot more than I could have hoped for.
7. I have been a paramedic for 15 yrs, I found this app to be an excellent tool for refreshing and expanding my knowledge
8. Great app. Most of strips are above my skill level a a paramedic but still fun to play and learn. Very well rendered. Would be nice if there was a "basic" version of this for paramedics and nurses. Also a brief explanation of why a strip is interpreted the way it is would be helpful.
"I'm reviewing the app with my father who happens to be a specialist in internal medicine, and we're astonished with this app capabilities in helping students like myself understand EKG waves. It's not easy but with the help of this app EKG makes more sense to me."
"This is a great App that exemplifies and provides easy training for medical professionals. It is a tool that anyone working in the medical industry should possess."
"Great app for keeping your skills sharp and seeing a wide variety of cases"
For Volume Licensing & Cooperation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) 1000+ abnormal real world 12 lead ECG cases in raw data (In-App-Purchase needed for advanced ones)
2) Each case has professional interpretation and measurement
3) They cover 100+ common ECG findings
1) Browse ECG cases by findings like "Atrial Flutter", "Escape Rhythm" and more
2) Search for whatever you want to learn, like "Flat T wave"
3) Dynamically play each case in monitoring mode (with beeping sound)
4) Display leads in 12 x 1, 6 x 2, 4 x 3 layout
5) Each case has 12 template views with P / QRS / T waves identified
6) Send cases to your friends, in PDF format
THE BEST 12-LEAD ECG CASE LIBRARY ON APP STORE
For students or interns, you can use the cases as learning resources.
For teachers, you can use the cases as teaching resources.
New videos and contents
Ratings and Reviews
Informative ekg app
I have been using this app for a couple years and I see the developer has been updating it from time to time. Some updates have more crashes than the other but good thing is the latest version is pretty stable to me and I am quite happy with it and appreciate the team behind for providing us such a decent app especially in the ekg field.
One thing to make it even better is the ability to illustrate which part on the strip is linked to the interpretation, that way it would make it much much easier and more informative to understand the case better. To say more about it a cycle or rectangle or alike to cover the part in question with a info bubble of the finding like Afib marked there??? I like to think about things from different angles hopeful you can too. But anyway it is still a very decent app. Well done
Developer Response ,
This is by far the best EKG training app available. The amount of cases, the simplicity of the presentation and the amount of resources located with in this one app make it invaluable as a learning tool.
This was a very good and informative app, but some update at some point I. Time made it a waste of my money. I used this app for the in depth explanations and a pretty extensive selection of ECGs. Now it’s basically cases which I can’t see how anyone would prefer that over the explanations. I realize that there are the occasional explanation here and there, but it is not the same. I have deleted the app and have considered my money wasted. Not a good thing coming from a cardiac surgery ICU nurse.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback on the recent update, could you please send an email to email@example.com about the problem you are having with the app? We would definitely try the very best to solve it for you. Thanks!
- WMS, Inc
- 135.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 www.ecgcases.co
- In-App Purchases
- ECG Pro Bundle $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.