- Fixed number format issues for non-UK/US regions
- Corrected several minor typos
Ratings and Reviews
Best echo reference app out there
Straight forward. Easy to use. Essential reference ranges. Perfect tool for any echocardiographer, cardiologist, or fellow. Would be nice if app was updated for Retina display and optimized for iPhone 5.
Great. Needs background color change. Dark green is tough to see wording. Slightly larger font would be nice.
Covers all aspects of TTE. Standardized measurements are in accordance with the ASE guidelines. Volume indices for LA and LV measurements are a great help. I don't have to keep my Feigenbaum nearby anymore!!!
- British Society of Echocardiography
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © British Society of Echocardiography
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.