Key features of the Eclipse UC application’s interface are:
- Integrated VoiP softphone with end-to-end encryption and switch to GSM
- GSM Switch when IP network connectivity is poor (WiFi or mobile data)
- Instant notifications and instant messaging for users
- Unified Communications history (chat, voicemails, calls)
- Unified contacts (personal, corporate)
- Real time user and telephony presence state
- Video conferencing tool
Requires an Eclipse UC licence
Feature set is dependent on your Eclipse UC licence.
-Fixed issues with iOS 14 not being able to receive calls from some Telstra services in certain regions.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MIA Telecomms Pty Ltd
- 111.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright Channel UC 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.