EcoWater Systems offers you the ability to easily connect and remotely control and monitor your EcoWater Systems smart devices.
The EcoWater Systems Wi-Fi Smart Device Manager makes it possible to monitor and manage your EcoWater water treatment systems and water usage via smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Our 3500 Series softener with HydroLink® Plus softens and treats your water while monitoring water usage, letting you know when salt is needed and sends you alerts if potential issues are detected. This allows you to make adjustments to save money on utility bills, plus provides peace of mind!
- A simple and secure online dashboard provides system information at a glance, such as:
• Number of days until the salt is empty
• Average daily water usage
• Water used today
• Gallons of treated water remaining.
- You can launch a regeneration and adjust your settings from anywhere!
- EcoWater Systems Wi-Fi Smart Device Manager can be programmed to send alerts and diagnostics to your local EcoWater dealer
Fixes a bug where Dealer accounts are unable to access customer devices even when they've been allowed access.
Ratings and Reviews
I haven’t received notifications through the app. I only receive it as a text message because the number is linked to the account. It would be nice if I could receive push notifications, because there’s more then one person in charge of the system. It’s a little frustrating that I’m using storage space for this app, but it won’t send me an alert about continuous water flow. 🤦🏻♀️ I thought it was because my notifications were off, but I couldn’t find it as a notification option anywhere.
Good app. Frustrating to set up.
**Update**. App stopped working because of a problem with my WiFi. WiFi has been fixed & app now works great - it totally meets my needs. Changing rating from 1 to 4 (would be 5 if not for the difficulty setting up).
**Original** Had to contact my own internet system tech company to get WiFi manager set up. (Dealer tried but could not get WiFi to connect.). WiFi manager worked great for a couple of weeks & hasn’t worked since. Have called & emailed manufacturer - no tech support.
So far it’s good with only having the system installed for a week. Noticed on graphs water running when not at home turns out sons toilet flapper was causing running water. Would be nice if able to zoom screen on graphs. Hard to see the numbers on the X and Y axis.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EcoWater Systems LLC
- 14.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 EcoWater Systems LLC