EcoWater Systems offers you the ability to easily connect and remotely control and monitor your EcoWater Systems smart devices.
The EcoWater Systems Wi-Fi Smart Device Manager makes it possible to monitor and manage your EcoWater water treatment systems and water usage via smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere.
- Our 3500 Series softener with HydroLink® Plus softens and treats your water while monitoring water usage, letting you know when salt is needed and sends you alerts if potential issues are detected. This allows you to make adjustments to save money on utility bills, plus provides peace of mind!
- A simple and secure online dashboard provides system information at a glance, such as:
• Number of days until the salt is empty
• Average daily water usage
• Water used today
• Gallons of treated water remaining.
- You can launch a regeneration and adjust your settings from anywhere!
- EcoWater Systems Wi-Fi Smart Device Manager can be programmed to send alerts and diagnostics to your local EcoWater dealer
Fixed issue with water usage graph spike on first data point.
This also fixes the 'Sunday' value in EASE report last week water usage.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I haven’t received notifications through the app. I only receive it as a text message because the number is linked to the account. It would be nice if I could receive push notifications, because there’s more then one person in charge of the system. It’s a little frustrating that I’m using storage space for this app, but it won’t send me an alert about continuous water flow. 🤦🏻♀️ I thought it was because my notifications were off, but I couldn’t find it as a notification option anywhere.
I have had no problems using this app. Gave me an alert that I had water running in the house, turns out I forgot to shut of the garden hose all the way. Ease report quickly tells me everything I need to know like manufacturing information, recharge status. Always get a quick answer through customer support.
So far it’s good with only having the system installed for a week. Noticed on graphs water running when not at home turns out sons toilet flapper was causing running water. Would be nice if able to zoom screen on graphs. Hard to see the numbers on the X and Y axis.
- EcoWater Systems LLC
- 36.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 EcoWater Systems LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.