Capturas de pantalla
Equalizer+ es un reproductor de música todo en uno, ecualizador y amplificador de graves que ofrece una excelente calidad de sonido, optimizada automáticamente dependiendo de los auriculares utilizados. Accede a toda tu biblioteca de música: iTunes, Google Drive y Dropbox en modo desconexión: ¡no necesitas wifi!
Con la calidad como objetivo, Equalizer+ le permite mezclar, editar y personalizar el sonido de sus pistas para asegurarle una experiencia de escucha musical óptima. Ajuste canciones con demasiados o muy pocos agudos y bajos, realce los graves para dar más profundidad a sus pistas, reproduzca sus listas de canciones como un DJ con las transiciones especiales para DJ, compruebe cómo vibra el sonido al ritmo de la música… ¡usted controla el sonido!
ACCESS ALL YOUR FAVORITE TRACKS
- cloud storages access: Dropbox, Google Drive & iCloud (premium version)
- offline mode: no internet or WiFi needed (premium version)
- local music: all your iTunes tracks will automatically appear on Equalizer+
- import your iTunes playlists or directly create new ones on Equalizer+ (premium version)
- iTunes shared folder access: transfer your tracks between your computer and your device without having to synchronize with iTunes
- contextual search feature: gives results sorted by songs, artists, albums, or playlists
THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE MUSIC PLAYER
- 7-band equalizer (from bass to high) to tailor your songs to your taste
- 10 equalizer presets based on music genres (Flat, Pop, Rock, Electro, Dance, R&B, Hip hop, Jazz, Acoustic, Classical)
- all major audio formats supported: mp3, FLAC...
- possibility to save and edit your own custom presets (premium version)
- powerful bass booster: control the depth of your tracks (premium version)
- spectral representation of the sound: watch your sound pulse to the beat of the music thanks to awesome visualizers (Spectrum is FREE - other visualizers available in the premium version)
- Airplay compatibility: dedicated view for the visualizers, watch your sound move on your tv!
- Fade (DJ mode): access 6 predefined transition modes, and choose when to trigger the next track (premium version)
- queue system: prepare your tracklist in advance
- 3-status 'repeat' function: repeat 1 song, repeat a whole playlist, no repetition
- shuffle function: play your songs in random mode
- music progression bar: easy navigation within your music
- iPad special landscape mode
- Sleep Timer: schedule the music stop, Equalizer+ will automatically stop when needed (premium version)
Follow us :
Question? Suggestion? Want to say hi? Contact our team : email@example.com
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium features.
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Hello! This new version includes minor bug fixes.
Valoraciones y reseñasVer todo
LACKS (2) IMPORTANT FEATURES
I just downloaded this app and did I get purchase the year’s subscription to the app. I assume one is paying for the algorithm used to obtain the super clear throbbing bass even through ipad speakers. Okay. I get it.
** TO THE DEVELOPERS: YOU NEED TO ADD TWO MISSING FEATURES: (1) APPLE WATCH CONTROL (other less-impressive music apps have that.) Series 4 watch allows for useful complications and far-better integration that before.
** (2) PLAY and ACCESS APPLE MUSIC. ** This is a no-brainer. I just finished an app, myself, it is not that difficult to do when you have the latest API and the tech info from Apple Developers Net.
Ok don’t get me wrong, I extremely lovED the app, best thing I found that could play music for free, I didn’t even care about the money things cause it was great... but not great enough to pay money for. The update that made it so you have to pay to use your cloud is like saying pay us to use your music. I’d be better off with the Apple Music. I looked for HOURS on end just to find an app that would auto play my music without me having to do that much like google drive. Now that I have to pay, I’m not even gonna deal with it. If they don’t update it soon, I’m gonna delete it and I REALLY don’t want to considering how long it took me to find this. I get it if you want to pay for some things but I ain’t paying for squat if I have to deal with this. There’s a line between great, good, and this. It just took a complete downhill slope since the last update and I understand why (not many people were paying), but this is too far. PAYING to make 1 playlist, if you give the person like 3 free playlists, i would understand, but this is completely outrageous. I’m so upset now because I was just gonna get some music off of my drive and put it in when this happened. Please fix this and make it so there’s at least a free trial version and not an immediate payment system (even if that’s a week free trial) cause that trial means basically nothing.
From best to worst!
I paid for the application 2 years ago, then I paid for an extra bass when subscription started last year EQ + HD started crashing. After an upgrade all my paid features were gone. No support what so ever. So, I deleted the applicational altogether. A few months ago I tried it again, the annoying messages to subscribe pop up every time I start it. Why would this stupid message to subscribe keeps popping up if I said NO?
After a day or to the app starts crashing again. Why? I notice that after I refuse to subscribe 3 times it start the crashing. No support again.
On some of the developers responses to the users don’t have to subscribe is a total nonsense. Please reimburse me for my original purchases. Thanks.
So after the developer will fix this this application that I could use it like 2 years ago, I will be more than happy to rate it 5 stars, like I originally rated.
Respuesta del desarrollador ,
Hi! Can you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you restore your purchase! Alice
- 225.1 MB
Requiere iOS 10.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.
Español, Alemán, Chino simplificado, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Ruso, Árabe
- © MWM SAS 2019
- Compras dentro de la app
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.99
- Weekly premium pass $7.99
- Full pack $4.99
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.