Companion app for the eDispatches service. Requires that your agency is already a subscriber.
The eDispatches service is available to emergency response agencies and their members. Hundreds of thousands of people rely on the eDispatches system all across North America.
With the eDispatches app members can:
• Receive push notifications for emergency incidents
• Listen to audio dispatches
• View CAD alerts sent by the dispatch center
• View member response, including location, during current incidents
• Mark the location of hydrants & points of interest
• View member availability for future incidents
• Generate maps & driving directions
• View past alerts
• Hear streaming audio from your eDispatches equipment
• Adjust settings for alert notifications
With additional permissions, members can:
• Send mass messages
• Request availability updates from members
# Bug Fixes
- On older versions of iOS, some Point of Interest icons may not display properly
Ratings and Reviews
Good Program, but have a suggestion
I love eDispatches, I also love the Call Log feature on the website. I really wish they could implement a Call Log feature on the mobile app, which would notify you when a page occurred for a certain department, without having to be subscribed or added to a specific agency. I would consider my self as an “enthusiast” and it would be nice to be notified of pages, on my phone, such as on the PulsePoint application. I would definitely leave a 5 star review then.
The app does what it's supposed to do.
My only complaint/update request is that I can't change the sound from Bluetooth back to my handset when I'm connected to a device. For example I'm listening to FM radio in my car but I have to change to Bluetooth input on my radio to be able to hear the dispatches. In order for me to hear the dispatch without changing my car radio to BT is to turn BT off on my phone.
Would like to se and option map to where we can find the location when the give out address as we are a small town but big country to respond to always having to call in to find where it is located would be easier if we could just push map and it would show us location
Developer Response ,
We actually have this functionality since version 3.0 with our CAD integration. We'd be happy to help your department set it up if you give our sales or support team a call!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Penguin Management, Inc.
- 52.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Penguin Management, Inc.