Companion app for the eDispatches service. Requires that your agency is already a subscriber.
The eDispatches service is available to emergency response agencies and their members. Hundreds of thousands of people rely on the eDispatches system all across North America.
With the eDispatches app members can:
* Receive push notifications for emergency incidents
* Listen to audio dispatches
* View CAD alerts sent by the dispatch center
* View member response, including location, during current incidents
* View member availability for future incidents
* Generate maps & driving directions
* View past alerts
* Hear streaming audio from your eDispatches equipment
* Adjust settings for alert notifications
With additional permissions, members can:
* Send mass messages
* Request availability updates from members
- Improved trouble ticket submission
- View Help Center content right in the app
- Bug Fixes for rare crashes
What's new in version 4? Almost everything!
- Completely new app, built from the ground up for the modern First Responder
- Visual Response, an exciting new feature which shows responders on a moving map
- Better layout of Audio & CAD messages
- Simplified Availability & Response for easier use
- Modern interface makes everything easy to find
- A personal profile you create and manage
- Solid foundation for exciting future additions
...and all the great eDispatches features you know and love
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app does what it's supposed to do.
My only complaint/update request is that I can't change the sound from Bluetooth back to my handset when I'm connected to a device. For example I'm listening to FM radio in my car but I have to change to Bluetooth input on my radio to be able to hear the dispatches. In order for me to hear the dispatch without changing my car radio to BT is to turn BT off on my phone.
Would like to se and option map to where we can find the location when the give out address as we are a small town but big country to respond to always having to call in to find where it is located would be easier if we could just push map and it would show us location
Developer Response ,
We actually have this functionality since version 3.0 with our CAD integration. We'd be happy to help your department set it up if you give our sales or support team a call!
New update suggestion
I am liking new features with the new update. I would request that with the alert function, instead of giving “xxx minutes ago” please just give the time of the dispatch. When I’m writing multiple reports, the last thing I want to do is figure out the time of the dispatch. I could care less how long ago it was, I just need the time! That is the only thing I miss about the previous version.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Penguin Management, Inc.
- 48.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Penguin Management, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.