Educators Credit Union's Free Mobile Banking Application - optimized for iPhone and iPad devices.
• Review account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills
• View copies of cleared checks
• Locate surcharge-free ATMs and Educators Credit Union branches
Safe and Secure
Educators Credit Union uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to communicate securely through all mobile devices.
- Account details enhanced for maturity date
- Updated verbiage for Popmoney flow
- Improved Navigation for webpages
- Account sorting order updated
- Transactions view enhanced for better categorization
- General enhancements and defect fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No mobile check deposit
The app seems to work fine and is certainly an upgrade over the previous system. I can’t believe that they developed a new app and did not include a mobile check deposit feature. Go figure that?
Educators Credit Union is consistently working to upgrade and improve the product and services that they offer. This app shows how hard they work for their members. It may lack the mobile deposit feature ( which is easily abused and costly to a credit union ) but the other features and low interest rates makes Educators Credit Union a great financial institution.
This newest update makes reading and keeping up with the account difficult. It’s very subtle font differences between pending and cleared. Plus they removed company names in favor of corporate addresses. Who balances or keeps up with an account by the corporation address of where they shop?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.