Educators Credit Union’s secure Mobile Banking application allows you to manage your account anytime, anywhere. Check your balances, make transfers, pay bills, view your credit score, deposit checks, and even create savings goals and budgets.
If you already use Online Banking, you are ready to log in — just use your Online Banking user ID and password. If you haven’t set up your user ID and password, just click the register button to get started.
• Review and manage your account balances and transaction history for all your Educators accounts and loans
• Deposit a check with just two pictures
• Buy, sell and hold Bitcoin powered by NYDIG
• Replace a damaged card
• Quickly add an account and apply for loans without taking a trip to a branch
• Customize your debit and credit cards
• Send secure messages directly to Educators Credit Union
Send and Receive Money:
• Pay and manage your monthly bills
• Transfer funds between your accounts at Educators and other financial institutions
• Send and receive money with your friends and family using Zelle®
• Schedule payments on your Educators loans
• Check and monitor your credit score
• View your spending habits
• Set savings goals and budgets
• Evaluate your financial health using the Financial Wellness Assessment and Coach Lea
Our new experience provides easier access to the features you use most while on the go. This new version includes updates to the accounts, mobile deposit and navigation experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Peace of mind
If you don’t have ECU’s mobile APP on your phone or on your tablet you’re missing out. With this APP you have total access, 24/7, to all your accounts in one place. You can transfer money with ease from one account to another to pay for your in house loans and even your ECU credit card. We absolutely love using the APP. It really is so easy to use and navigate through all our accounts. Simply the best and if you ever have any trouble with your APP, you can call ECU customer service and they will quickly get that issue resolved. ECU’s customer Service representatives are top notch. From our personal experience, being members of ECU now for over 20 years, we can tell you they are friendly, kind, helpful and extremely knowledgeable about all of ECU’s products. It’s obvious that are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and we are 100% satisfied with our ECU family. That’s peace of mind. Thank you ECU!
Having an account with Educators CU
Having an account with Educators Credit Union is one of the best thins I’ve done with my money. From their checking with overdraft protection to their savings account. If you have their app on your phone you rarely have to go to an actual Credit Union. You can do almost anything from your phone. I love the simplicity of the app. From transferring money from one account to another to taking out a loan. You can also turn your debit card on and off in real time. So you can keep your money safe by turning your card off and then turning it back on when needed. They offer way much more that I can’t mention everything but it’s definitely worth your time to check them out. You won’t be disappointed.
Closes too fast
Since the latest update the app now closes and requires me to log in with password again every time I switch to another app. So I cannot switch between the ECU app and my check book log to justify them with out logging into ecu several times. This is a new problem since the last version update. Before that the app would remain open for a period of time (1-2 minutes) which would allow you to switch between it and other apps (checkbook log, expense spreadsheet) so they could be justified. Very irritating please fix this. I just wasted 5 minutes to log in about 8 times with password so I could justify current expenses this would have taken less than a minute before.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michelle Gabor
- 61.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.5 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.5 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Educators Credit Union