Discover Summit Credit Union’s mobile banking app – free for all SCU members! Packed with features to help you easily manage your money on the go:
• View all your Summit accounts and transactions with a single login
• Get advanced security features, like multi-factor authentication on each login
• Use biometric login (face and fingerprint ID) on supported devices
• Enjoy banking built around you, with a username and password all your own
• Send money to family and friends – fast and easy with Zelle®
• Easily transfer money between your Summit and outside accounts
• Manage security and balance alerts for all of your accounts
• Use Climbr® to track budgets and outside accounts and set goals and alerts
• Pay bills on the go with Bill Pay built right into the app
• Find the closest Summit branch or ATM and schedule appointments
• And much, much more!
If you have questions, we’re just a tap away!
Visit us at SummitCreditUnion.com for complete details.
(Summit Credit Union is based in Wisconsin.)
One of our biggest app updates is here (and you’ll love it)! Enjoy lots of new features, including:
• Unique username and password for all members
• Updated, simpler enrollment process
• Easy access to all Summit accounts, transactions and settings with one login
• Enhanced security features, including multi-factor authentication on each login
• User-friendly design that makes it easier to find info
• Additional account and transaction information
• Improved password reset experience
• Easier transfers to Summit accounts, other members, or outside accounts
• Alert management across mobile and online banking
• Mobile messaging improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Straight & Forward
Summit is by far one of Dane County's best credit unions. The reason all of my loans, mortgage and primary checking, first, and secondary savings are all placed in their capable hands. This Establishment has done an absolutely terrific job at hiring and training the banking industry's top employees and managers. The tellers are friendly, courteous, and humble. When they don't know the answer they ask for help. Saving the customer from frustration and time. Always polite, and always smiling, even after a difficult individual, they snap back to being professional. (We're all human, good days, bad days, sunny days, or stormy days...) the employees at Summit are there to greet you and help us from the minute we enter the lobby.
The products that Summit shares with the public are profoundly amazing. Our family is very satisfied with Summit performance over the past 20 years. I consider myself honored, and given a great advantage to be a member of Summit Credit Union!!!
Some basic functionality left to be desired.
I was trying to resolve an issue with my Apple Pay account. In order to link Summit debit card to Apple Pay a person is required to actually call customer service. When you call, they will instruct you to go to your message box on the banks website to send a message indicating the need for verification of your Account to complete setting up your Apple Pay. This is an added step that isn’t a game-ender; however, when I tried to initiate a message through the mobile iPhone app I found that I could not. The Summit iPhone app does not have a “ new message “ creating function. You can only read messages that have new responses (which would have had to be created on your computer). When I tried to go to the website via Safari browser, I also found that it is not iPhone friendly and made logging into my account seem impossible. When I did sit down at my computer and send the message, the customer service reps were very helpful in expediting my request. I wish the folks who are in touch with the app/website development might take another look at how things are working for iPhone/Safari using bank customers.
My lifetime bank account!
Seriously, I like it at Summit Waunakee more than any other bank or credit union I’ve ever had an account with. It may be cliche but as they say; “It’s definitely the People”! I haven’t actually been there my whole life but I moved to Waunakee on January 1st, 2007, also the year my Granddaughter was born. I opened the account, roughly the same day! I don’t really remember but it sure sounds good. It took a little while getting used to new people and a new town but I have been made to feel almost like family by some of the special people that are at Summit. They go out of there way to help you, even through the rough spots and bad times. Money is money but people really make a difference sometimes.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Summit Credit Union
- 107 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Access Softek, Inc