EduTable is an app for pupils and students, as well as for teachers of various educational institutions: schools, colleges, universities, driving courses, etc. It has a convenient interface allowing to display the schedule grid, enter varied education-related information and analyze the accumulated statistics.
The app can provide education process records both on behalf of the teacher and on behalf of the student. It saves everything related to classes: grades, assignments, audio / video / photo notes. It also allows you to track long-term learning processes – transfers to the next grade, transfers from one class / group to another class / group, division into subgroups, etc. The app has powerful tools aimed at analyzing the generated statistics: reports on current and overdue assignments, average grades on various subjects, absences, etc.
- Creation of profiles for both teachers and students, and quick switching between them. For example, you are a university teacher keeping the information about your classes schedules. Besides, you are a driving courses student, and the schedule of the courses can also be stored in the application. Your children attend school, and their classes schedule is also stored in the app’s database.
- Convenient presentation of the schedule grid. You can view the schedule by weeks, by class bells, or by flipping it freely. The appearance of each class is configured separately, so that you can make the schedule similar to that of your school / university in the most convenient way for you.
- Fast data entry. The same information can be entered in various ways depending on which part of the application you are in. So, in one window the student can enter all their studies achievements – the grades, new and completed assignments; and the teachers can grade the test done by all the students of the class in one window.
- Storage of a variety of the class-related data. You can save a lot of information about the class so that the application helps you to better organize your teaching / learning process: photo notes of assignments from the board, audio notes of the teacher's notes, video notes of the course of a laboratory work, handouts of group and individual assignments and the extent of their implementation, grades for a current work or an assignment, the fact of absence from the class.
- Storage of long-term information. You are going to study or teach for more than one year, so the application will help you to accurately keep track of the history of students' training: transition to the senior grade, transfer to another group or subgroup, the end of training.
- The calendar of the educational process. In universities, semesters often consist of even and odd weeks, followed by an examination period and a break; in schools the academic year consists of quarters / terms with intermediate and summer break. All these are tracked in the app. In addition, some classes may fall on bank holidays, and therefore they can be canceled, moved and added outside the schedule.
- Analysis of statistics. The accumulated abundant information can be studied in detail and analyzed in different sections. So, the reports of the application will help to understand the trend of progress in recent years in subjects / groups / pupils / teachers, poor grades on given assignments, attendance of classes, etc.
- Cooperation. You can share your information with friends. For example, you can send your notes and class assignments to a sick friend or get a new schedule from the teacher.
- Flexibility and customizability. The app does not impose any of its standards, on the contrary, you can configure it "your way".
The free version of the app has full functionality except for the following restrictions:
- You can only have one profile at a time.
- Depth of reports - no more than 3 months.
- It is impossible to share assignments and media resources via mail, SMS or social websites.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The developer, Vasily Krainov, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vasily Krainov
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Vasily Krainov
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Limits $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.