With the Edward Jones - Mobile app you can stay connected to your financial advisor, the market and your Edward Jones accounts.
- Enroll in Edward Jones Online Access in just a few steps
- Access your account securely using your existing Edward Jones user ID and password
- Deposit checks and transfer funds quickly and easily
- Securely send messages and sensitive documents to your financial advisor
- Access your latest statement and other account documents
- Electronically sign documents
- Set up personalized email and text alerts for your accounts
- Review the latest market updates and Edward Jones daily market commentary
- Get a stock or mutual fund quote
This update includes minor bug fixes and improvements to the user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App needs improvement Portfolio Detail
1. Can the developer please fix the bug under portfolio - when you click a portfolio to see it’s performance/ Detail there’s no way to scroll down through your list of stocks to see actual performance to what the cost of the stock was when you bought it.
This should be the default view not “current” because it’s irrelevant for the stock performance to be measured over the previous close price.
2. Can’t the app include getting the Edward Jones analyst reports (just like the website). Would be very helpful to research stocks while mobile & not have to pull out my laptop to do so. Then talk to my advisor.
3. Graphs - need more technical graphs to track market forces on a stock & whether it’s a good value e.g 200 day moving average plotted to 20 day with the stock price overplayed to see when gold crosses happened showing stock trend up or down.
If you fix these
DOES NOT WORK ON IPAD PRO 2018
This app does not work properly on the iPad Pro tab. I have used this app on different platforms and it works great, but when it comes to the 2018 version of the Apple Pro tablet, this app constantly crashes.
The only way to get this app to work on my 2018 pro tablet is to uninstall the application and reinstall it, then the app will work open up as it should. But after the tablet goes into sleep mode or standby mode for any period of time, the app will not resume successfully. Trying to open the app will bring you to a black screen with a yellow border at the top and within 2 seconds it will crash and close the app. Closing the app entirely and re-opening it again leads to the same result. The only workaround is to uninstall the app, then reinstall and begin the cycle again.
This is the only app that I have that does this and it’s been doing it ever since I got my IPad Pro even though I’ve been installing all the updates.
Update June 06th, 2019
It’s fixed. I got an update on June 5th, 2019 that address the long standing issue of this app crashing. Apparently the bug was within the face detection feature on the iPad Pro. Hats off to the developers for rolling their sleeves up and making this app useful again.
There are so many inadequacies about this app that I will never be able to cover them all in this review. If you need any basic information about a security, you will need to get access to other technical resources such as Fidelity, Barron’s or Seeking Alpha. Here are some examples of how useless this is:
1. There is no way to see the aggregate performance of a portfolio on a daily basis, you have to go to the website
2. There is no way to see your holdings of multiple positions of the same equity, you have to go to the website
3. There is no ability to see any relevant news for your holdings, you have to go to SeekingAlpha or Barron's
4. There is no ability to do research on an individual security, you have to go to Seeking Alpha or Barron’s
5. It is unacceptable for this app to not have the ability to track and manage a watch list, particularly one that is recommended by my advisor. As someone who travels internationally, this an embarrassing deficiency.
Their website is equally lacking. There is no ability to investigate the holdings of a mutual fund offered by Edward Jones.
This app and their website is scandalously useless for a company whose motto is “Making sense of investing”.
I have all my family wealth held with Edward Jones and am considering leaving them due to the lack of features in their app and website
- Edward D. Jones & Co., L.P.
- 24.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Edward D. Jones & Co., L.P.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.