◉ Starbucks Pick of the Week (December 2015)
◉ Effects Studio is a great photo editor, give your pictures the perfect look with easy-to-use, non-destructive tools, and stunning, powerful effects.
◉ No In-App purchase or advertising! All current and future content available after a one time purchase!
◉ For the best user experience you need at least an iPhone 5 or higher, iPad 4 or higher.
◉ Press reviews
• "Effects Studio is a great editor for many photographers, with
features that should appeal to iPhoneographers who want sophisticated editing options" - Mel Martin - Life In Lofi
• "Effects Studio is both simple and fun to use and provides powerful features" - Sandy Stachowiak - AppAdvice
• "For a multitude of effects and blending tools to make your photos as unique as you are" Allyson Kazmucha - iMore - Best photo editing apps for iPad
• "If you fancy image overlays and want a better filter selection via photo extensions, check out Effects Studio." Allyson Kazmucha - iMore - Best photo extension apps for iPhone.
• "Effects Studio for iOS takes photo effects to the max" - Mel Martin - TUAW
• "Effects Studio is useful when you want to go beyond just representing what you photographed, it’s an app I use when I need to go beyond the basics." – Mel Martin - Life In LoFi
• "Effects Studio balances professional and fun photo editing in one app" - C.Chan - AppAdvice
• "Effects Studio is a must have app to have in your app hoarding collection" - Tina Rice (Combo Apps)
• "Effects Studio king of photo editing" - MacPreview
• "If you want to make photo editing fun, Effects Studio is the photo editing app for you. It’s easy to use, has a wide range of tools and options to choose from. This app is great!" - Hypi.st!
• "Useful Photo Filter and Editing App for iOS with some Extra Features: Effects Studio" - Graham K. Rogers, Mahidol University in Thailand.
◉ Effects Studio is now ready for iPhone 6/6 Plus and iOS 8.
◉ Whether you're an occasional snapper or an enthusiast, perfect your shots with Effects studio and cater for almost everything you could want to do with your pictures
There's plenty of fun to be had and produce stunning effects, too.
◉ Manipulate and share pictures of your friends in weird and wonderful ways, and some that distort pictures so heavily that, frankly, they should never see the light of day.
• Filters - 75 standard filters
• Blend - 285 custom filters
• Adjustments - Luminosity, contrast, color.
• Effects - 49 cool effects : Spot, hue, highlight, bloom, gloom, posterize, pixelate, sharpen, hole, pinch...
• Blur and Focus - Normal, circle, band.
• Crop - Portrait, landscape, five predefined sizes, custom.
• Rotate - 45 deg, custom, flip horizontaly/verticaly
• Resize - 8 predefined sizes: 240, 320, 480, 640, 800, 960, 1024, 2048 + custom size!
• Tone and Curve -
• Splash to put the focus on one or several colors
• Draw with fingertips on your images
• Add text to your photos
• Ton of stickers, emoticons, horror masks, frames and hairpieces to enhance your photos and express your mood and creativity.
◉ Effects Studio is tested and work fine from an iPhone 4s, but for the best user experience you need at least an iPhone 5 or higher.
◉ iOS 10 minimum is now required to run Effects Studio.
◉ Better resolution for Stickers, Wigs, Masks and Frames.
◉ Textures, Stickers, Frames, Emoticons, Masks, Wigs now sort correctly.
◉ Upgrades, under the hood, for better performance and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Lack of extension power
I purchased this for support of the iOS photos extension. I wanted to start my workflow from photos and edit with this extension. That power is not here, only a few presets.
I don’t blame the developer as a photos extension store or store photos extension category in the App Store are either non existent or unsurfaced by Apple. I refuse to rate the app because this isn’t really the developers fault. I’m going to go search for something else in the mean time.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your comment which is very fair. We have a lot of work to do on the extensions and we hope to do it for one of our next updates !
Needs an “undo” option
I just tried to paint a simple drawing. Needed to undo one small segment of it. I hit the Back button and it canceled my project so I had to start from square one. Very frustrating.
- Claude Bezeaud
- 107.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2013 Claude Bezeaud
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.