Reading Eggs Eggy Words 100 is a FREE application designed to help children recognise and learn sight words.
Reading Eggs Eggy Words 100 is a FREE application designed to help children recognise and learn sight words. Sight words are words that readers should know automatically “at sight”, such as he, the, was and where. This is a sample version of what is featured in Eggy Words 250. You will receive access to the first 100 of 250 sight words using a fun and motivating game to keep kids learning.
Also available in the app store
- Reading Eggs Eggy Words 250 includes 10 levels with 25 words each, making a total of 250 sight words.
Learning to read is an important milestone in every child’s life. Knowing these sight words makes fluent reading easier, which lets the brain focus on the real enjoyment of reading
– comprehension – understanding and enjoying what you read.
Eggs Words is brought to you by the team behind the popular educational website Reading Eggs. Developed by educators with more than 20 years experience, the program comes highly recommended by parents and teachers worldwide.
- 4 levels with 25 words in each, making a total of 100 sight words.
- Fun and motivating game suitable for children aged 3+ years
- Most common, highest frequency words are introduced first
- Multisensory approach - combining voice and written words
- Choice of accents – Australia, English, United States
- Flying eggs with the correct word to be swiped
- 3 lives per level
- Lives are lost when bad eggs, distractions and wrong words are swiped
- Mini eggs provide extra lives
- Jigsaw eggs build a surprise jigsaw
- The word is spelt at the end of each lesson
- Egg ratings to be earned for every level
- Egg critters with unique animations hatch at the end of a level
- Bonus level with 100 golden eggs
- Trophies earned for completing 25 levels
“This is a wonderful app for learning sight words. My daughter loves it!”
“ Just like with Reading Eggs, my son uses this app independently all the time and finds it fun to play.”
“A motivational game to help your child remember their sight words.”
Updated to support latest iPhone devices
Some under-the-hood improvements to optimise performance and security!
Ratings and Reviews
Love all the Reading Eggs programs
My 5 year old daughter plays these in lab in Kindergarten & begs to play both the math & reading on our PC.. They are $50 a month on PC this is a great program & deal price wise and for learning 👍👍
Eggy 100 is not helpful for children at all. Yesterday morning at 4am, I already found myself yelling at my child since he was late for his eggy schedule (330am grind if you know you know). I took him by the hair and made sure he would work until 6 (pm). Numerous times throughout my work day I heard my child laughing at eggy 100. What a sin. At one point I was even forced to leave my office to hear what all the RUCKUS was about. I strode in to see my child having a laughing attack as eggy 100 repeated the number 69. I for one do not know what is so funny about this. Eggy seemed to be seductively repeating this number though. Also, as Eggy did this, he seemed to be slowly peeling the lower portion of his shell and winking. What a disturbing sight. If you are a parent, do not install eggy 100 for your child. It will corrupt your young creature’s mind with obvious these signs of SATAN. I would highly recommend investing in the Bible and teaching your child how to be holy instead of how to count using this clown school of an app. I would go to a zoo if I wanted to see this nonsense again.
I don't know
I'm the first review and I really need something so my little brother can learn
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blake eLearning Pty Ltd
- 59.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Blake eLearning 2021