Element TD returns in this tower defense game based on elemental combinations. The elements you choose determine the towers that you can build. Countless combinations offer more strategies to discover.
Element TD provides hours of challenging gameplay to fans and new players alike. The level of depth and replayability are unparalleled among tower defense games;
- Global leaderboard to compete against your friends and the world
- 44 different towers with unique abilities and multiple upgrade paths
- 56 different creep types to challenge your defenses
- 5 different maps to mix up your tactics
- 6 different elements (Light, Darkness, Water, Fire, Nature, Earth)
- 4 different modes (Random, Chaos, Rush, God)
- 5 different difficulty settings
- 30 different achievements to complete
- Family-friendly theme so everyone can play this defense game
We are continually working to improve our tower defense. Please share your ideas and report bugs to our community (forums.eletd.com). Your contributions are invaluable to making this the best tower defense game.
- Fixed Fire Tower projectile
- Fixed leaderboard not updating after exiting level
- Buffed Avenger creep AOE to 375
- Leaderboard now shows top 500
- Optimized image/sound compression
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great tower defense game
While a large variety of towers makes gameplay interesting it can also a little overwhelming at times
Really cool, needs endless though.
This reminds me a little bit of early TD games that focus more on towers and challenge than flair or campaigns. I like that as it provides a classic challenge. Problem is, no endless. What the? Why no endless? How is that not automatic?
The towers and various combinations are vast. That's where the real strength of this game comes from. Unfortunately, the 55th wave comes and goes before it ever really gets serious. The single mana point awarded every 5 waves is insufficient for ever getting to the highest upgrade paths possible completely.
Kind of a downer at that point. But there's definitely plenty of challenge up until the 55th end wave. For the money it's worth the price, but I really expect an endless mode to come.
Also in response to the developer, wave 56 and beyond can hardly be considered endless in the traditional sense of the genre. You no longer earn anything for those kills made from wave 56 onward. That’s not endless. That’s a very limited continuation that has a very finite future. “Endless” is widely considered to include making earnings from all kills as waves become increasingly difficult. This pushes one further to keep up while exploring more tower levels and combinations. The so called endless as is in this game falls on its face within a few waves from 56 on. Not fun. Would be really great to make a true endless mode.
Developer Response ,
There is an endless wave. Simply play "Classic" game type. Wave 56 and beyond are endless.
A great time killer. Especially at work :)
This is almost exactly like the warcraft3 one which is great because i always loved that map and this app is no different. My only complaint is that the towers and minions dont seem to be animated, other than that this is a great td!
- Element Studios LLC
- 243.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2006 Evan Hatampour
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.