ELLE is for the bold, the intelligent, the sexy. It is for women who provoke and inspire. Through rich visual content, sharp reporting, and a mix of high fashion and personal style, we deliver a sense of discovery and optimism that encourages women to leave their unique mark on the world.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
ELLE Magazine US Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I only wish there was more than a 5 minute preview period.
The Elle USA app has found a nice balance of allowing viewers to read a fashion magazine via the app while still feeling as if you’re flipping through the pages of a printed copy bought at a newsstand. Some of the tricks and cool tech features used by other apps can be frustrating and really interfere with the flow of the reader experience. Not here. Yet, the images are visually stunning and the graphics are are tastefully accessible. This app does rnot feel as if they’re trying to be “beyond cool”.
Also, special nod to Nina Garcia and team for putting out a September issue with style and content that not only makes me inspired for fashion, but for the new beginnings that come with the fall season. There’s still that comfortable familiarity of flipping through tons of beautiful ads before reaching the masthead. Thanks for keeping thing authentic.
This is a great application!
I have read some of the other reviews, and honestly i just don't understand. The app has never crashed when downloading (I have to confess it has crashed I think 5 times in the year that I have had it). I also find it very easy to navigate. Now, if you are flipping from the front, to the back, back to the front, to that one specific page that had "that advertisement that you remember from that time", then it might be a little annoying to navigate. And to anyone who has a question on "How to get back to your magazine collection?", you simply press the upper left corner, and all of the different sections will come up, along with a big "Elle" logo. Tap the Elle logo, and you're home. I hope that helped people. But honestly, this is a great app if you love Elle.
- Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- 47.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Elle is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. ELLE is a registered trademark of Hachette Filipacchi Presse.
- In-App Purchases
- ELLE US Magazine subscription $1.99
- ELLE US Magazine subscription $19.99
- March 2011 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.