Email Me is designed to be the fastest way to record your thoughts, todos, and follow-ups when you're on the go.
It is the easiest and fastest way to email something yourself so you will never forget things again. Ever.
CORE FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Send notes to your email in one tap
• Send images from the Camera Roll in one tap
• Send your clipboard content in one tap
• Supports multiple recipients with multiple email addresses
• Universal App
• Multiple themes
• SiriKit custom shortcuts
• Standalone Watch App
• Watch App Complications for every Complication type
• Send text notes in one tap
• Send audio notes in one tap
• Send audio recordings in one tap
EASY TO CONFIGURE
• Set predefined email addresses
• Set predefined subject prefix if desired
• Set predefined email signature if desired
• Set an email alias
• Set the reply-to email address
• Accessibility labels app-wide for VoiceOver
• Supports dynamic text sizing
• Supports sounds and vibration feedback
• Supports dark mode
• Reduce motion accessibility checks within the app, which automatically reduces motion
• Send an unlimited number of emails
• Notes are delivered to your email inbox instantly
• No data collected or shared with third parties, at all
• Email Me supports two URL schemes:
“If you're looking for something to capture everything you need to remember (and capture it quickly), I highly recommend picking up Email Me” - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
“If you need to send photos or screenshots to yourself on a regular basis then Email Me will save you quite a bit of time” - Productivity Blog
- Yearly Premium Subscription (Send unlimited emails for 1 year)
Cancel subscription any time. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account. Any unused portion of free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and conditions - https://www.emailmeapp.net/terms/
For more information or questions, please contact at email@example.com
I've got more improvements so you can keep sending notes to yourself:
- Fixed issue with audio notes.
Love the app? Rate it! Your feedback helps me to make the App better every day!
Any questions? Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to speak to you. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic single purpose app
I am previously a Noto 2 user for the “email to self” functionality but when it became abandonware i searched for a replacement. I tried them all and Email Me is the best of the bunch! It maintains a simple and clean design while offering a full feature set for a focused app. Particularly useful for me is the ability to set a “primary” destination which is where your notes go when you press the send button, but you can also send your note to alternate destinations if you long press on the send button. Spoke with developer and they are implementing swipe-to-send in the next version, which will make this app 💯
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to me. Let me know if you have any other questions or feedback. Manuel 😊
If you have a Watch, you need this. Trust me!!
This is a great option for iPhone or/and Mac. BUT if you have an Apple Watch, IT’S A MUST!! It has a mic for recording notes or reminders and sending them to yourself from your watch to where you’ll always find them. Unlike all the other reminders and notes you put in the sea of apps on your iPhone or Mac, only to have them get lost in the mess that is your phone or PC desktop; these notes go right where you can’t forget them or hide them from yourself: YOUR EMAIL. Brilliant!! Only caveat: now you can’t ignore them either.
Download now. You need this. You’ll see. You’ll thank me. 😉
Best note taking app
I can't always speak so I use this to communicate and write down things. This is definitely the fastest way to send quick emails. My number 1 app on my phone. I love the simplicity and that it relies on email to save all my important stuff. Another thing I appreciate is that the aesthetic is customisable for free. Mine looks just like a notepad and that's lovely, and also after some messing around I set it up so you can't really tell what part of the screen is greyed out when guided access is set. My one nitpicky complaint is the font selection. It would be nice if l co change the font selection.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much! Please, let me know if you have any other feedback! 💛Manuel
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Manuel Escrig Ventura
- 6.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Quick Email Notes
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium Subscription $9.99
- Lifetime Premium Access $24.99
- Monthly Premium Subscription $1.99
- Quarterly Premium Subscription $1.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.