EmergiProtect© is emergency food safety management at your fingertips. EmergiProtect© is based on the principles of Food Safety Management to prevent foodborne disease outbreaks while protecting your retail food service or sales business.
EmergiProtect© is for the retail food service and sales managers and operators who can use the app to:
* Properly manage what to do when an employee has an illness
* Respond properly to a customer illness complaint including allergens
* Prepare for power outages and manage the safety of your food after an unexpected power outage
* Prepare for a natural disaster
* Manage restaurant operations after a boil water notice by your health department
* And more!
EmergiProtect© is best implemented by a certified food safety manager and/or person-in- charge in a retail food service and sales establishment. Every work shift should have a manager using EmergiProtect©!
Updated the promotional material
Updated with the most current information (continuously with the latest CDC guidance) to help keep your restaurant safe during public health emergencies specific to foodservice businesses.
* Added Virus Mitigation button that provides procedures to control the risk of viral transmission from employees and environmental surfaces
* Changed Employee Illness section to an Employee Wellness Check procedure to know when to exclude employees from work and when they may return to work
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Essential food safety info, complete with action plan
Let’s you put a plan of action for food safety incidents in the hands of every employee. No guess work on their part. Very glad to see the Coronavirus updates.
Awesome looking app with great info
There is lots of great information and resources on this app, especially in times like these.
Great information and resources here
This is a great for anyone working in food services.
- Active Food Safety, LLC
- 84.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Active Food Safety, 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.