~~~ EASY & PRIVATE MOOD TRACKER ~~~
Your privacy matters! eMoods never stores any of your data in the cloud or connects to any APIs. No data leaves your phone without your explicit action.
eMoods is a mood tracking and charting journal perfect for logging Bipolar I, Bipolar II, Depression, Anxiety, or any general kind of mood tracking!
eMoods allows you to send a monthly PDF report to your doctor
~~~ BETTER REPORTING FOR YOUR DOCTOR VISITS ~~~
Managing your mood just became easier and more effective! eMoods is a private and easy to use mood tracker and diary for journaling, logging, graphing, reporting, and managing symptoms related to Bipolar/Manic Depression, Depression, Anxiety, and other mood disorders. Start tracking, notice your triggers, and take control of your mood and other symptoms!
~~~ FEATURES ~~~
eMoods is a free mood tracker app that lets you:
- Easily chart your daily highs and lows, sleep, medications, and other symptoms related to common mood disorders like Bipolar/Manic Depressive illness, Depression, and Anxiety.
- Email a printable PDF report at the end of each month to your doctor or therapist to help you identify triggers or other events that could lead to an episode or relapse.
- View in-app graphs and printable charts to track trends and visualize your symptoms and triggers in between appointments.
- You can add emojis or any other language characters to your medication names and free-form notes which will show up in your reports.
~~~ PRIVACY IS PARAMOUNT ~~~
Privacy is extremely important to us. All information you log is stored on your phone/iPad only and never transmitted off of your device without your express permission.
~~~ OPTIONAL PRO VERSION ~~~
An in-app upgrade is available that allows you to track custom symptoms and store multiple timestamped notes per day. Your data is still completely available in the app and via export if your upgrade expires. Upgrades are auto-renewing subscriptions for one month ($0.99) or one year($9.99) terms. They can be canceled at any time.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Colorblind theme
- Year overview graphs
- Dark mode support
- Minor stability/bug fixes
- Custom app icons
- Add a delay when closing the app before passcode is required
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Malachi Brinks’ App Review
This mood monitoring app is very impressive in multiple ways. This app provides you with a list of questions pertaining to your self and your mood (number of hours of sleep, level of anxiety, todays weight, and etc. This app also graphs your responses and allows you to grasp a full picture of the qualities that relate to your mood. This is very important because in my Psych 250 class we did an assignment where we had to record our mood and physical activity however, with this app it provides me with more variables that explain my mood which gives me more information to ensure that I have positive moods. This relates to my class material because it explain all of the different variables that measure or influence moods. Many of the variables explained on this app relate to the variables that were discussed in my Psych 250 classroom. These variables include anxiety levels, physical activity, hours slept, weight. And etc. This app can be very important as it can help people to understand what influences their mood and how to ensure positive moods.
Best I’ve Come Across
Every other mood tracker is unsuccessful at meeting my basic criteria - I can put in my own data points that translate to a graph (or yes/no, or scale - which all have visuals as well). It’s clear visuals that make a bar graph, point graph or tracked points and all of them line up based on date. You can look at last 30 days, this month or the calendar. This flexibility around adding my own data and translating it into an effective visual is great. I’m surprised this app is the only one that’s successfully done it effectively (in my mind, I’m like it shouldn’t be that hard!!).
Easy and enjoyable, well designed for bipolar (still great for just depression)
To customize tracking points you pay 99 cents a month, but it’s well made so I don’t mind paying it (and I’m not one to pay for apps)
Love the App - 1 thing needed to give 5*
I love the app and what you can track, both default and the additional trackers you can add. My only recommendation is that on the standard logging items (anxiety, depressive episodes, etc) that they would use a scale more like what bipolar therapists look at: a ten number scale. There are only 4 options - none, mild, moderate, severe. It is fine that this be the default but I would like the option to scale it differently, like a 1-10 scale. Being forced to use their scale makes it difficult to choose between mild and moderate when you feel somewhere in the middle This is a 1-4 scale and it is inaccurate if I pick mild when I am in the middle. Other than that it is a fantastic app. I used to do this manually on paper a long time ago and it’s a pain. This is easy, quick, it has a notes section to maybe explain reasons why you are in a different mood, and you can set yourself a reminder to do it.
- Yottaram, LLC
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Yottaram, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- eMoods Pro $0.99
- eMoods Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.