Emotions Flashcards from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist that allows you to introduce new concepts, practice identifying emotions, taking perspective / theory of mind, in a fun and simple way. This app focuses on helping individuals identify different facial expressions using real faces and test understanding of emotions. Emotions Flashcards include - happy, sad, scared, surprised, angry, tired, grumpy, excited, proud, sick, bored, frustrated and calm.
Emotions Flashcards from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, social language disorders and behavioral challenges.
Identifying, understanding, and responding to emotions are very important skills for individuals to develop. These skills help individuals to develop relationships with others, identify their own feelings as well as others and then determine how to interpret emotions and respond appropriately in social situations.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- 240+ pictures of real faces
- Labeled pictures with option to hear emotion
- Randomized pictures - no two sessions are alike
- Swipe to advance to next picture
- Turn on/off written emotion
- Turn on/off audio
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Faked Emotions Hard
I really like the app. But I work with children with autism and am trying to teach them emotions, in many of the pictures it’s obvious the person is faking the emotion for the picture and this makes it less true to the real world and harder to read. Great concept and app, hope they update pictures to all real examples.
I can leave my flashcards in the car
These are high quality photographs which display a variety of emotions. These are great to use for pragmatic language activities, perspective taking, etc. I also like to use them to target written language. So many uses. I love that I don’t have to carry around my picture cards anymore. One less thing in my bag.
Best emotions flashcards
Best emotions flashcards i have seen. It is clean and simple with an easy swipe feature to go to next picture.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- I CAN DO APPS, LLC
- 22.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 I Can Do Apps, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.