Download the new and improved eMusic app and (re)discover what it means to love music. Store, manage and play your collection on any device, for FREE, with unlimited cloud storage. Plus, get a FREE music download every day from a trending artist.
Discover new favorites: Every day there’s a hot new editor’s pick for you to download and own for free. That's 365 free tracks a year! Plus, with an eMusic membership you can save up to 55% off retail on over 26 million of the best Indie, Jazz and Classical tracks.
Rediscover your favorites: Take your entire music collection with you, wherever you go. Upload an unlimited number of tracks and play your music across your devices– for free.
The new eMusic is a complete digital music discovery and listening experience – perfect for the collector that values music ownership and supporting their favorite artists through the purchase of music.
• Free daily music download – A free music download every day from a trending artist
• Free unlimited cloud storage for all your music – upload & store your entire collection
• Play favorites from your collection anywhere you go, even while offline
• Browse over 26 million tracks with detailed artist bios
• Advanced search options and discovery tools, including search by music label
• Bookmark favorite tracks using Wish List
• Connect up to 3 devices
• The best prices on music – Save up to 55% off retail
• Sync and play your entire music collection across your devices
• Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
• Connect up to 10 devices
Need help? Email email@example.com
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s a good app but....
I really enjoy this app but there are some issues that really should be fixed:
1) When I’m wearing headphones, I can only go back to the previous track or the next track. I can never play or pause with my headphones. This feature should really be implemented.
2) It really should show me the album name when I’m looking at the lock screen. It only says the title track and the artist name.
3) The option to add a playlist cover would be really nice cause we could be able to personalize our playlist however we want.
That’s pretty much it. The app is good but the major problem for me is the first one cause I really wanna play and pause the song without touching the screen to do it.
Excellent way to discover new music, with a caveat or two.
Too bad that they discontinued the free daily download. That led me to all sorts of music I may never have heard otherwise, and several artists I have since begun to collect. That being said, their similar artists recommendations continue to help me discover a broader catalogue. My biggest dislike is that you can no longer sort albums by release date, and that in many cases the original release date is not noted for reissues, so it’s difficult to track an artist’s chronology. I often resort to research on other sites. For established artists the reissues and compilations overwhelm the original recordings and often duplicate tracks badly. Another thing that would help is if they included some kind of description of the album on album pages. Still in all an excellent source for a broad collection of music, just not catalogued as well as I’d like.
Fine, but it’s been a while and many essential functions still unavailable!
I love the app, I bring my music with my. Thought app was launched quite time ago and I still don’t see crucial functions. What are the problems?
1. I can’t delete my music(some of it uploaded wrongly! Names are messed up because of encoding and few difference in names divide one album in several ones)
2. I can’t edit names of bands/albums/songs - need it for same reason as in 1.
—All of this is ruining my beautiful music gallery and make it impossible to read band names in some cases (encoding- Cyrillic )
3. When I am in MyMusic-Artists-Albums and I need to scroll down the albums - I can scroll only if touch white space between them that is difficult. If first touch was Album cover and swipe down- it still will open album. It should consider any swipedown as scroll!
I love the app and there is so much potential for improvements, but listed 3 problems just ruin experience.
Developer Response ,
You can now delete music from your account. Editing is available, but only on the web right now. Your third point will be fixed in a release this Tuesday 3/13/18.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.