SmartBlue - the configuration Tool from Endress+Hauser
SmartBlue from Endress+Hauser allows easy wireless field device configuration (via Bluetooth).
SmartBlue saves time due to mobile access to diagnostics and process information even in hazardous and hard to reach areas.
With its secure data transmission, reviewed by Fraunhofer Institute, it is the perfect tool for field device configuration and maintenance.
List of supported Endress+Hauser devices:
• Micropilot: FMR10 and FMR20
• Micropilot: FMR5x and FMR6x (requires BT10 Adapter)
• Levelflex: FMP5x (requires BT10 Adapter)
• Liquiphant: FTL51B (requires Bluetooth Option)
• Liquiline Compact Transmitter: CM82
• Liquiline Mobile: CML18
• iTEMP: TMT7x
• iTEMP: TMT142B
• Gammapilot: FMG50
• FieldEdge: SGC200
• Support for Cerabar PMXxxB and Deltabar PMDxxB
• Improvement in device list for demo devices
• PDF report creation improved
• Various bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Endress and Hauser Instruments International AG
- 208.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Endress+Hauser AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.