With the Industry Online Support App you have access to more than 300,000 documents about Siemens Industry products - any time and anywhere.
The app supports you, for example, in the following fields:
• Problem solving during the implementation of a project
• Troubleshooting of failures
• Expanding or restructuring your system
It also provides you with access to the Technical Forum and to further entries created for you by our experts:
• Application examples
• Product notes, and many others
The main functions at a glance:
• Scan your product codes / EAN codes for a direct display of all technical and graphic data (e.g. CAx data) about your Siemens Industry product.‑
• Send your product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Send your requests to Technical Support at your convenience. Detail information can easily be added using the scan or photo function.
• Use the offline cache function to save your favorites to your device. In this way you can call these entries, products and conferences even without network coverage.
• Transfer PDF documents to an external library.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
More information about how to use the app can be found in the menu item “Help / Tutorial” or in this video:
• New and prize-winning app design
• Recording motor noises by using the app to conduct a quick motor - healthcheck
• Scan function - Optimizations and expansions
• Minor optimizations and bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I do phone support for Siemens automation products and so far like what I see. The search results are relevant, more so than the website. Scanning QR codes worked great for the products I tried around the office. It does not scan bar codes so with older products you need to search the part number. It runs fine in my iPhone, still on IOS5. I don't want to give up my google maps. Unlike other Siemens products the install went smoothly and did not require that I uninstall anything or reboot 16 times. Definitely recommended for people in the field.
Ugly and Slow
The app is marginally useful, but the design is terrible. It seems as if it was designed by someone who not only has never seen an iPhone app, they haven’t seen any sort of mobile app at all. Navigation is difficult mainly because the app fails to follow any iOS conventions. The app also likes to log you out every few days. The English translation is also very awkward in a few places.
When scanning the QR code’s it doesn’t automatically pick up on them as it did in the old app. Apple 8+. Always worked before the new update. Other than that I use this app daily at work. Fix the scanning bug and it deserves a 5/5 stars.
- Siemens AG
- 38.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Siemens AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.