ENGINO is perhaps the only construction system that originated directly from Education. Originally inspired by teachers for the Design and Technology classroom, it evolved to an award winning product which covers from Structures to Mechanisms, Renewable energy and even Robotics Control. The patented geometry of the ENGINO components allows connectivity to all directions of the 3D space with a simple snap-fit method, making it very easy even for children at the age of Primary Schools to build complex models. The 3D model viewer application has been created to allow easy access to new models developed by the ENGINO team and gradually the users themselves. All ENGINO sets have printed step by step instructions for the main models but many additional models can be created. With the new generation of technology where smart phones and tablets have become a part of every-day life, it is essential to enable the users to see new model ideas on these devices. The model viewer has an extensive library of models, continually updated, from cars to motorbikes, planes, helicopters, trucks, cranes and many more! The user can select which model to view and once this is loaded to the application, then the user can rotate the model to see it from various angles, he can zoom in to observe connecting details and most importantly he can explode the model and see how each part connects to the other one.
New models added.
Greenhouse model added to STH81 & STEM47.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t use these instructions
You are much better off downloading the pdf instructions from the web site. These are poorly ordered, require pieces to slide through other pieces in impossible ways, and even show pieces floating in space. They have a button to report problems with the instructions, but it causes the app to lock up. The toy itself is great, though.
Review of App only (not kit)
This App is nice, but needs several important to make it good.
1) All the kits are included in this app showing you everything you could get. Great way to preview another kit.
2) The exploded view is great to see what how projects are put together.
1) The step-by-step instructions and confusing and poorly planned. I often had to take sections of the kit apart to add the next piece in the project. Instead of finishing one section of the project, the instructions skip around in an odd order.
2) Not everything is explained. For a rubber-band car, there was no explanation for how to attach the stretchy string.
3) You have to okay the app’s agreement ever time to start up the app. Also, the is no way to bookmark your place in the instructions. So, you have to navigate all the menus to get back to where you left off.
Overall, this app is cumbersome, but I will continue to use it as the exploded view is helpful.
Bugs fixed, stars added
I posted a critical review based on bugs that were promptly resolved, so I am updating my review to 5 stars as promised. This is a cool app that replicates in many ways the expensive and trendy LEGO classes that are offered in many cities. The STEM pulley mixer is still missing some critical components. Thanks!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ENGINO TOY SYSTEMS LIMITED
- 372.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Engino LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.