+ Full English Dictionary - Offline +
- More than 172000 words.
- More than 180,000 senses and 49,000 sample sentences.
- Includes the "Hang On, man" Game
- Include a flash card system to facilitate learning new words and several articles about English grammar.
- You can create your own flashcards and word lists.
- Includes quality sounds for phrases and words.
- Full list of regular and irregular verbs
- Fast, as it works offline; internet is used only for a few features.
- Includes bookmarks and history.
+ Learn English with the lessons of English grammar included in the dictionary:
- Verb tense - Simple Present
- Verb tense - Simple Past
- Verb tense - Simple Future
- Verb tense - Present Continuous
- Verb tense - Past Continuous
- Verb tense - Future Continuous
- Verb tense - Present Perfect
- Verb tense - Past Perfect
- Verb tense - Future Perfect
- Verb tense - Present Perfect Continuous
- Verb tense - Past Perfect Continuous
- Verb tense - Future Perfect Continuous
- Irregular verbs
- Conditionals - Zero conditional
- Conditionals - First conditional
- Conditionals - Second conditional
- Conditionals - Third conditional
- Conditionals - Mixed conditional
- Conjunctions - Coordinating conjunctions
- Conjunctions - Correlative conjunctions
- Conjunctions - Subordinating conjunctions
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Singular and Plural Nouns
- Count Nouns and Uncountable Nouns
- Possessive Nouns
- Action Verbs
- Active / Passive Verb Forms
- Mood for Grammar
- Auxiliary Verbs Be, Do, Have
- Auxiliary Verbs Will/Would and Shall/Should
- Auxiliary Verbs Can/Could and May/Might/Must
- Prepositions On, At, and In
- Prepositions Of, To, and For
- Prepositions With, Over, and By
- Indefinite and Definite Articles
The application has been updated to work in the latest IOS versions.
Ratings and Reviews
Spelling Corrections aid
I hope the next version will be equipped with an aid to spelling mistakes. I.e, when someone type in wrong spelling, options will be given as to matching spellings that are accurate and may what the writer needs.
Also, after typing and finding the meaning to a word, one can just erase and type in another word for research without going back to the home page or something
This app is good but it doesn't allow you to search another word from a definition page. Also it doesn't have accented words or all old English words which would be helpful when reading older books.
I hope in next version you specialize thing for explaining and translating the common words that you use to define all words in the dictionary in beginning the goal of that is the learner should know he should understand and keep these words for using the dictionary so easily and get the most profit of it .
Thanks and Regards
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.