Videoleap is a fun & powerful video editing app. Combine clips, add text & artistic effects, and edit videos on your iPhone & iPad. Start making amazing movies today.
Discover how fun and easy it is to create high quality videos with Videoleap by Lightricks!
Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features. Beginners and casual users will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go. Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green screen and more to create beautiful movies.
Download Videoleap now and start creating amazing videos today.
Movie Editing Tools:
• Keyframe animations.
• Green screen/chroma key compositing.
• Fit video clips to format - place clips on blank or colored canvas.
• Non-destructive video editing.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
Video Special Effects:
• Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration and more!
• Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadow, colors, opacity, and blending.
• Unique, adjustable film filters for every moment.
Creative Cinematic Compositions:
• Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
• Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like.
• Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes.
• Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
Precise Video Editing & Rich Possibilities:
• Clip editing: trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform.
• Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
• Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
• Customize the color of your background.
• Over 100 sound effects!
• Dub audio and voice overs
• Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets.
• In-app stock footage, including green videos and overlays!
• Helpful mini-tutorials within each feature.
• Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever.
• Preview your work with full screen.
Download Videoleap now and wow your followers with the videos you’ll create and edit on iPhone!
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Videoleap.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Videoleap is part of the Creativity Suite, including Photofox, Quickshot and Pixaloop.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing to use, and very simple to understand. I’ve made multiple really cool special effect videos for my TikTok account, and it’s all because of this app.
The only things that I can think of at the moment about what this app needs is a bigger resistance against crashing, something it does a lot of when handling too many tiny details at once, like zooming in on a clip with multiple editing points, as well as a custom masking feature.
I often get annoyed by my limitations with the masking feature because I’ve used After Effects and Premier Pro before, but they’re just too expensive, but their masking feature is unbeatable. I would like to be able to work with a more flexible masking tool rather than having to figure out how I can get the line, or the mirror, or rectangle, or circle mask to work for me. If I could bend the line tool, I could definitely pull off SOOO many cooler effects.
I don’t have all the (physical) recording space in the world, or the best recording equipment (An iPhone 8’s camera and microphone) and I can work with what I have. If I had better lighting tools, a dolly, an actual tripod, external microphones for secondary audio, and more space to record my videos, I could make some higher level videos, but I don’t have that and I’m still making some good videos. But that masking tool can be a real nightmare, but it’s also the only option I got.
Also, if we could stretch/warp video shapes and sizes, that could be pretty cool.
Great! but there’s some problems.......
Hi, this app is great! It has a lot of effects and stock to work with and is easy to pick up and learn. Not only is it capable of editing great stuff for people who are more familiar with editing but also really easy to use for people who are still learning and who are beginning. Of course it still had its flaws or things I want out of it. Like a better keyframe system, so not everything gets effecting by keyframes. Like a switch which enables any edit to turn into a keyframe. And also issues with the timeline, it’s hard to see when all the layers are all mashed together. Sure it’s unique I guess but it’s hard to see or switch to something else in order to edit. Lastly, playing and reviewing footage is super SUPER buggy. Maybe it’s just my device or an issue with me but everytime I press play it either teleports to another location or takes forever to play or plays but doesn’t play music for a bit which makes it EXTREMELY hard to make cuts and time things. Overall, the app is great but these problems I feel like need to be fixed as it has effected my editing projects the most.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for writing in, we'd like to look into this right away. Please email our Customer Experience team from within the app so we have the most updated information: Tap on the Help icon (third from the top left) and then on Contact Us.
It’s improved, but also gotten worse
I’m not a professional editor nor am I even close but I’ve always used this app to edit EVERYTHING and even with some slight issues every now and then it’s always been my go to. It’s been the app I always recommend to people but now I can’t edit a video over 2 minutes without paying for it. Before it was free and I could manage without the subscription but after this change either I’m forced to pay for it or I have to find a new app. Because of this I won’t be recommending it to friends who wanna get into simple and basic editing since no one likes to pay for an editing app when they don’t even know if they will edit as often as others but for me it’s definitely too short when most of the stuff I use it for is longer then 10 minutes.
Regardless they do have a free trial so if you want a simple editing app and have some extra money laying around its great but if you just want something simple and free to use then unless you’re editing one minute videos for tiktok or Instagram I wouldn’t recommend it. There’s other apps you can use for free or better paid editing apps that are worth the extra money. Sure it’s not a “lot” of money but it’s still over $5 which I don’t blame the app developers for wanting some more money.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, we'll be sure to take this to heart! If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 194.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Videoleap unlimited access $7.99
- Edit, Crop & Reverse Videos $35.99
- Unlimited access $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.